Greetings from Va/Dc/Md

How's everyone doing out there? We (my girlfriend and I) are excited to be on here. As long as I can remember, which is about 4 years old, I have always had a passion for high heels...They drive me Nutz. I let my girlfriend know about my secret Erotic Fetish, and now my girlfriend has now become quite fond of stilettos as well. Though she is new to the sexy 6 inch heel, she has sworn that she will one day conquer the towering height. When she goes through this painful process trying to please me by wearing sexy heels, I make sure I return the favor :smile: (She'll kick me for saying that). Anywho, it's great to be on here, and I'm sure you guys will be hearing from us often. Tootles, Cliff

Greetings from a former resident of your area that now lives 400 miles further south (Charleston, SC). Nice to have you with us. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Excuse me....I forgot to introduce ourselves. Spkluvrs are made up of the Dynamic Duo, Cliff, and his lovely Sidekick, Michele. No, we don't actually fight crime or anything of that nature, but we are pretty awesome. We are also low in calories....Mothers approve.:smile:

Hiya! Welcome to the forum!

It would be nice if you both could come over to the Heelmeet in february as many of your compatriots are doing!

Fancy a weekend in London?

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/real_life_meetings/8296-world_heel_meet_2008_london_sat_feb_16th.html

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.