We are getting noticed - at last!

Thighboots2

Gang,

Doing the usual Googlesurf at lunchtime today, I cam across this Fashion Blog

http://www.brandneusense.com/fashion-articles/handbags-at-dawn.html

Relevant paragraph is #4. Para #3 starts it with the quote "The only way forward in the fashion world would be to become a man!"

Perhaps we are not so bad off after all?

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

well spoted, however our own worst ridicule is our selfs, the fact that we hesitate to wear heals in public giving in to our fears. the sooner more of us go openly public with heels the sooner this narrow minded ignorant society that we grew up and live in will accept. just look at earings, woman wear pants where it was frowend upon when they started such a fashion trend. with forums like this hopefully more and more of us will have the balls to venture out and be pioneers. just one concern, hope that when the acceptance come that it does not loose the value that it has to us. Have no room to talk as so far have been too chicken to venture out in public in heels, gee my current GF dosent even know about my heels yet. any case talk is cheap!!:smile::silly:

What a load of bollox! Read it more carefully, it really has nothing to do with the fact that men's fashion is becomeing more diverse what she is actually saying is that men have such little choice of what to wear that her task of finding some new clothes would be much easier. She then goes on to say that it wouldn't be so bad as she could still carry a handbag and could justify wearing the occassional sarong... In fact this is a slight on men's fashion not a prediction that we are any better off.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.