Tube boots

lion

Does anyone know the URL of Tube (a shoe manufacturer, maybe in Brazil)? Or the URL of an online shop where some pictures can be found? I recently bought a pair of boots from Tube at Silhouette, and as I still don't have a digital camera or scanner, I can't share them with you until I find some online pictures. BTW I found Tube is one of the manufacturers that have a reasonable size shaft, they fit perfectly! Too bad Bronx has mostly boots with very wide shafts... Lion

Hoi Lion, I have a digital camera now, we could get together sometime because I feel we have some catching up to do talking anyway.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Hi HighLuc, Great idea getting together agian! I'll see if I can find some time in a weekend, I'll get back to you about that. It sure would be great to catch up, do some shopping maybe in Hasselt and take some pictures of my latest additions! See you, Lion

OK, the weekend of 2 november it is. I'll consult my wife if she can survive a night without me, if it's OK with you if I sleep over. That way I can enoy my favorite beverage (BEER), while having one of our famous heels-evenings (the EuroHeels guys know what I mean). How about me coming over on saturday somewhere in the morning and then plan what will we do? Why not invite some of the other guys (GJ, Jeff f.e.)? If that's ok with you of course. See ya, lion

Ok guys, no problem for me. You know I have sufficient space to put people asleep and Lion, if your wife wants to join I don't mind. My wife stays in Germany that weekend but I'm sure we can keep yours busy with all our shopping etc. Keep me informed, cu soon, Luc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Highluc, At what time can I come over on Saturday? If you don't mind :smile: I'll bring the whole lot of my collection with me for a photo session. Just reply here, or send me an E-mail... Be sure to lock up those pale Bronx boots, or I'll buy them :grin: Lion

You can already come in the morning because we'll need the time to make the pictures of your collection and if you want to have the afternoon free for Hasselt shopping we'll need all the time we have (artificial light pictures don't turn out so well). I'll also need to know who is going to come when and untill when for restaurant reservations because during the weekends all are booked rather quickly. CU all soon, Highluc.

Wow, I wish you luck on having good weather for an outside photo shoot in Brussels. In the four years we lived in there, I think I could count the nice days we had on my fingers and toes :smile: (eagerly waiting to see the pictures of Lion's "collection")

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Well, I intend to drive on my own to Highluc's place. I hope to arrive there somewhere between 9:00 and 10:00AM. I think we will do the photo-session thing in the morning. So GJ, if you want to join the photoshoot come over in the morning. I expect we will go shopping somewhere around 1:00 or 2:00AM. Highluc, I will be alone, and if it's OK with you, I'll leave Sunday at 11:30 AM... Lion

Ok Lion, good copy. GJ please pass estimate times. Jeff, aren't you interested, we havn't seen or heard you in ages. I still live at the same place and have the same phone numbers. If you need those repeated please contact me by personal e-mail. CU soon, Luc

Hi guys! (Thanks Lion for pointing out this thread to me.) Yes, you haven't heard from me on the board for some time. I still check in now and then though, but I haven't had enough time to read al the threads. I'm spending a lot of time with my girlfriend nowedays... (You know how it goes... young couple in love etc. etc... :lol: ) But anyway.. Sorry to hear you're getting together on such short notice.. I wish I could be there, but I can't. We have a birthday party to go to on saturday which I really don't want to miss. So, I hope we can meet again maybe some other time soon. (Kind of starting to miss you guys :()

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

Xaphod spotted this thread and pointed it out to me. We could well be up for a trip over the channel. Be nice to meet up with you guys again. We're thonking of coming over on Friday and back on Sunday, but plans are flexible. (Just need to fit in a visit to beer shop over the weekend - Christmas is coming and my beer cupboard is bare :lol: )

Do your own thing. Don't be a victim of conformity.

Calv

Calv, That sure would be great if you and Xaphod could come over! Please contact Highluc about everything 'cause I guess it's his place where we sooner or later all will end up. It's a shame Jeff can't make it. This sure is going to look like a mini-EuroHeel 2002! Don't worry about the beer, there's plenty of it in Belgium! Lion

guys i can not make the saturday, i have to go to the fotovakschool (professional photographers school) and sunday my wife told me a birthday is planned. Tooooooo bad as i was realy looking forward to this. Would like to take some pics of you all. GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

So latest situation is only Lion confirmed from sat am to sun am. Sorry to hear GJ and Jeff cannot join. Rob cannot join either because of a funeral. Glad to hear Jeff is in love (seems being a moderator on this board helps finding a partner, after Laurie and Jeff, Firefox next?). I would like to have some confirmation about the UK visitors, number, estimate time of arrival, departure etc. Sleeping possibilities are the same as last year. Bye, Luc

Hi Luc Xaphod and I are definitely coming over, we will be in Xaphod's 4wd which only has 2 seats. We are booked on the ferry 0700 Dover - Calais on Friday morning and back at 1930 sunday night. Would like to take up your offer of lodgings as before - many thanks. PM or email me with a suitable rendesvous point. I'll try to sort out our ETA. Look forward to seeing you. We will only have net access up until 1800 tomorrow night before I need to set off. Calv and Xaphod

Calv

OK guys, glad you can make it. Apparently you are going to be in Belgium friday around noon. What are your desires for friday? If you want to go shopping we'll have to go somewhere else because November 1 is a holiday in Belgium and all the shops are closed. Can anyone of our Dutch friends tell me if the stores are open in Holland friday? According to the latest weather forecast you will come together or just in front of a large rain zone. winds will be from the sothwest and calm on friday but higher the rest of the weekend, where a multitude of frontal systems will be sweeping one after the other over the low countries, with their associated rain showers. Boots and and umbrella will therefore be very usefull. Cu, Luc

My wife says all shops are open on friday, so no problems there. The good news is I can stay until Sunday evening (although I'll not be making it too late). See you guys on Saturday morning Lion P.S. Highluc, what would you expect me to wear? Of course I'll be wearing boots! :lol:

I don't know where HighLuc and the UK guys want to go to. But here are my suggestions (to maximize shopping time): - Friday (when I won't be there): Eindhoven, Breda in the Netherlands - Saturday: Hasselt, Brussels, Antwerp in Belgium - Sunday: Rotterdam in the Netherlands (Silhouette of course and other shops) (all shops in the main street are open on every Sunday in Rotterdam) Lion

Sounds good to me but I never got any replies from our uk guys, even not on personal e-mails so I still don't know about any rendez-vous proposition. I cannot imagine you guys still will be able to find your way to my home. CU soon, Highluc

HI Luc Just got back onto the PC - been at work since 0500 today. I see your note about the Belgian shops being closed tomorrow. We were thinking of Antwerp but will now come straight to you. Can you PM your GPS co-ordinates please on WGS84 datum (means nothing to me but Xaphod understands it!) We reckon we can remember the way..... but if you could also PM a contact number we can ring if we get lost. I'll PM Xaphods phone number so we will be contactable by phone or text. Thanks for the weather forecast, boots and wet weather coats being loaded now. That should be it for now. rest can wait until later when we meet up. Calv

Calv

- been at work since 0500 today.

Calv

I presume you mean 05:00 AM? Get a life! I'd get a heart attack getting up that early! :( Sure hope your boss pays overtime...

Can you PM your GPS co-ordinates please on WGS84 datum (means nothing to me but Xaphod understands it!)

Calv

It figures for Xaphod, I suspect the guy has antennas built into his heels and hat. :lol:

Cu on Saturday morning (but not at 05:00 AM)

Lion

Hey Guys! Have some fun and let us see those reports.. Oh yeah, leave some boots in the stores for us poor souls who couldn't join in this time.. :lol:

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler