May I introduce myself...

I am a 37 year old female who has been a fan of high heels since long before my feet were big enough to wear them. I also loved hosiery and lingerie from quite a young age and would sneak into my Mum's room to try on her pantyhose. I work in a busy, large headquarters building for a large financial company where I do project work. This means that I wear heels and smart office wear almost all the time as do my colleagues. People know me as a "shoe nut" and I even have my favourite pairs on display as ornaments... they are things of beauty after all!! My other keen interest (in terms of aesthetics) is make-up. I wear it every day and never leave the house without it, except when I go for a run. I am very adept with make-up and can wear it light or very heavy and dramatic depending on mood and circumstance. Finally, I am single and lesbian... or maybe I should say "Lisptick Lesbian"... and live on the South Coast of England not far from Brighton where I work. I'm looking forward to participating in the forums here and seeing the pictures... for me, one of the most pleasing images to the eye is a great pair of legs in hosiery and high heels. I'm sure you agree. Fondest regards, D

Wow, you would be one popular person at the annual heelmeet that is going to be held on February 16th in London. Common guys, issue an invitation to her.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Guest Loveshiheels

Wow, you would be one popular person at the annual heelmeet that is going to be held on February 16th in London. Common guys, issue an invitation to her.

Welcome to HHplace. From the south of england as well. You could come with me to the heel meet. I have a twin room booked.

I am a 37 year old female who has been a fan of high heels since long before my feet were big enough to wear them. I also loved hosiery and lingerie from quite a young age and would sneak into my Mum's room to try on her pantyhose.

I work in a busy, large headquarters building for a large financial company where I do project work. This means that I wear heels and smart office wear almost all the time as do my colleagues.

People know me as a "shoe nut" and I even have my favourite pairs on display as ornaments... they are things of beauty after all!!

My other keen interest (in terms of aesthetics) is make-up. I wear it every day and never leave the house without it, except when I go for a run. I am very adept with make-up and can wear it light or very heavy and dramatic depending on mood and circumstance.

Finally, I am single and lesbian... or maybe I should say "Lisptick Lesbian"... and live on the South Coast of England not far from Brighton where I work.

I'm looking forward to participating in the forums here and seeing the pictures... for me, one of the most pleasing images to the eye is a great pair of legs in hosiery and high heels. I'm sure you agree.

Fondest regards,

D

Glad to have you aboard our little ship, D. :smile: As you can see, I am a 7 year old male with a similar interest.

I like to think of us as kids in a candy store. There are so many goodies available, that just talking about the sweets is fun in it of itself...so long as we don't fight over who gets which candy bar!

Looking forward to hearing more of where you "sweet tooth" takes you, hopefully our World Heel Meet 2008 is included.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.