Metal Heels

grungir

I'm in the market for a couple of pairs of metal high heels. Is 6ihhf the only vendor? Has anyone ordered a pair of the newer version? If so, any thoughts about them? $350 seems kind of pricey considering the negative I've heard about their customer service :\

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in the market for a couple of pairs of metal high heels. Is 6ihhf the only vendor? Has anyone ordered a pair of the newer version? If so, any thoughts about them? $350 seems kind of pricey considering the negative I've heard about their customer service :\

OK, I'm bumping this thread.

I am also interested in Metal High Heeled shoes- like the OP, I have seen the "6 Inch High Heels Forever" Stainless Steel Pumps (http://www.orientvisual.com/6inchforever/steelframes.htm) , and find them very interesting, but not very aesthetically appealing. Obviously the design concerns involved in fashioning shoes from such unyielding and treacherous materials are complex. (Namely, preserving the integrity of the foot!)

If anyone has any info on metal high heels- pumps, sandals, whatever, Please post your info here. I am interested in any metal HH shoes whatsoever, whether currently available, historical, "un-wearable art objects", "something you heard about", whatever. Most grateful for any info or thoughts you may have.

*to be clear: I am referring to shoes made of metal entirely (or nearly) NOT shoes with metal HEELS*

Thank You.

• 2 months later...

I ordered these shoes and the heels were more like 7" in my size (13 womens). I can not recommend these for anywhere other than the bed. With a heel this skinny and high the heel tends to fold under the shoe. I also found the size to be a bit large, these were way loose on my feet.

post-11130-133522855669_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

The shoes on #5 post are the ones I have just received. Nice but strictly a posing / sitting shoe for me.

Just for interest, why just for posing? too slippery? not comfortable? Wrong arch/shape?

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels