my new jeansskirt

bootwalker

A very nice addition to your wardrobe. I really like it with the silvr/gray boots and the black pumps; though pumps with a knee-length jean skirt may be too dressy. Your legs are quite nice and you may consider your next jean skirt be a bit shorter. Your length is perfect for your beautiful boots, however. I hope you enjoy in and if you wear it out to relay some reaction back to the board.

Style is built from the ground up!

Hi, Nice shoes/skirt combination in pic #1. Denim and plain courts/pumps is a classic look on anyone. This Sunday I'm putting in a few hours overtime (hey it's double-time, what else can a guy do?), and as it's the weekend I can push the boat out a bit. I'm planning on wearing my Pleaser 3-inch block-heel, black patent Mary Janes ('Gogo 50?), with an ankle length smart black skirt, sort of fairly formal, and a black roll-neck sweater. It's a bit black, but hey, I look good in black! I work in an academic library and my colleagues are well-used to my free-stylin' ways and I've found I can discuss shoes and skirts and stuff with most of the women I work with quite freely. I've learned a lot from them. None of the students seem to notice, much less care, and since we have students from all over the world I like to think I'm spreading a little freedom and tolerance around the planet......? All best wishes, Tosca

Still rainin' still dreamin'