New to these boards

Guest Loveshiheels

Guest Loveshiheels

Just thought I say hello to everybody on these boards. I been wearing womens shoes for over a year now, but I have always like womens shoes. It nice to be able to talk and share my feeling about women shoes. I have 4 pairs now, would like more more but living back with my parents again after spliting up with girlfriend. She didn,t mind me wearing women shoes and was happy for me to wear them in the flat.

Hello and welcome "LoveShoes", You are in the right spot. Have you had a chance to read through the topics in the discussion topic "real life meetings"? We have the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet coming up on Feb 16, 2008 in your backyard, London. Check it out, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Guest Loveshiheels

I been thinking about going to this heel meet in feb. I need to find out more about this. What happening Saturaday night. Do I need to book a room for Saturaday night.

I been thinking about going to this heel meet in feb. I need to find out more about this. What happening Saturaday night. Do I need to book a room for Saturaday night.

Hi there. Great to see that you want to attend.

About Sat evening; nothing is decided yet but just like last year there will probably be a dinner some place, I guess around 8 a'clock. And most certainly some evening/night/morning adventures for the ones who wanna party a little bit more.

Even if you are living close to London I suggest that you arrive Friday afternoon/evening because there will be a pre-heel meet dinner on the Friday evening. And with less people around it is easier to have a chat and get to know people. Last year we were about 12 people having dinner and then we split up in smaller groups because some went to a theater and some others, like myself, went on a small nightclub/bar cruise.

I suggest that you book a hotel for two nights. We have got a good deal at the Thristle Hotel, check out the calendar thread where all info should be. At least make your reservation already now, because the rooms are probably all gone by December. And from last years experience, it is GREAT to be all at the same place.

See you in London.

It woud be nice to go outside in my heels. Have to book later when I have the money.

There are usually a few guys that makes their first outings in public during these meets, so I'm sure you will not be the only one. And if you still don't feel comfortable being in public, bring a change and wear your heels just at the Miller's. (Where we by the way are the only ones, at least the first couple of hours.)

BTW, no payment is necessary when you make a reservation for the hotel. Might be worth having one just in case. If you are willing to share a room the cost will be less of course. Contact "iloveboots", I believe he's keeping a list for possible roomies.

It woud be nice to go outside in my heels. Have to book later when I have the money.

Welcome to the board and thanks for joining in. :smile:

Regarding the World Heel Meet 2008, as admirer5577 mentioned, we will have exclusive access to The Miller from 10:30 till 6. At 6, they open up the restaurant to the general public.

The Miller is a bit off the beaten path, so pedestrian traffic near it's direction is rather light. It's only a 5-7 minute walk from the London Bridge station though, so it's convenient to get to. As well, the manager took a few group pictures of us at the 2007 Meet and is totally friendly to us men in heels.

Hope to see you there. :wave:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Guest Loveshiheels

I have a good mind to go for both days. Would be nice to wear my heels out on the open Thinking of getting high heel boots as it's going to be cold in Feb.

This is great. Kneehighs will be showing you as an attendee for the heel meet. Great to see you'll be joining us for two nights, cool as we have lots planned! and yes, some high heel Boots for February not a bad idea! Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"