How do you dress when out with partner whilst wearing heels?

greybagred

I had a thought earlier. Having read through many of the threads that are currently being looked at and commented on in this forum, it appears to me that there are a number of lucky blokes out there who have partners that know of their fascination for heels and embrace it. Many of you talk about going out with your partners or wives whilst you are wearing heels, and there are a lot of men here who also wear skirts, capri pants etc whilst wearing heels. So here is the question. What do you guys wear with your high heels when you go out with your wives or partners? Do you wear long trousers to cover them up or do you wear skirts or capri pants. Also, if you wear skirts, do you go fully femme including make up and wigs. My partner knows about my love of high heels, but doesn't know i have any or wear them myself. She would be horrified, so i only get to wear them when i work at home or if i have a pair in the boot of my car, them i might stop and go for a walk in them on the way home from work in the dark. Just a thought. Lets see what your opinions are.

Pretty much the same here. I do wear some thinner heels but mostly block or stacked 4" under jeans and not always boot cut so they are noticeable, especially while eating out. No prob here either. Just a guy in heels.

real men wear heels

I dress completely in men's clothes except for my heels. I make sure that my jeans don't cover any of my boot heels as both my wife and I feel there is no point in my wearing heels if she and others can't appreciate the way I look in them. I don't normally wear heels less than 4 inches high as anything lower leaves me shorter than my wife when she is wearing her customary 5-6 inch heels.

Guest Loveshiheels

Only time I get to wear heels out is when the local pub has a fancy dress night. Last time it was come as a school girl, so I did.

I only wear heels with long pants or jeans. The only heels I wear are block heels 2-3.5 inches, and the pants come down to 2 inches or so off the floor, so the heel is well covered. I don't care if the cuff rides up when I sit down, I just think the look is better when the pants are long. So does my wife. I never wear heels with shorts or capris. I do wear hosiery all the time, though, even with shorts and capris. Check out www.comfilon.com and see their new line of Gerbe hosiery for men.

GWL

I've done it all, heels with normal male clothes, heels with leather trousers (including stilettos) in fact I used to live and die in heels and leathers when I was at college. I also do the full drag as well, like this (the other lady is my wife Ruth and we were out at the Hatchet in Bristol):

post-73-13352284769_thumb.jpg

post-73-133522847693_thumb.jpg

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi all.... When I wear heels out with the wife (and alone for that matter) I always wear guy clothes, except for the shoes!! I wear long denim or cargo pants and a cotton shirt. I always wear hh sandals, no boots. For me, sandals are more comfortable and attractive than boots. SF

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"