cjveritas

your age  

52 members have voted

1. 1. your age

• 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • older

• 2 weeks later...

It is great that we have a nice diversity of young people...I really wish the Internet existed like it does today when I was younger...

But then, the Internet Tax Law they're trying to past today (in the US) may be in effect.

At least it would be more advanced than now! :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

• 3 months later...

im 21 and been enjoying heels since about 16ish, dont really see the idea behind coming out to friends/family about heels, part of the fun is keeping it all a secret, wearing heels everyday all day seems like it would take the "jazz" out of it. ps: am i the only one who prefers round toe to pointed?

im 21 and been enjoying heels since about 16ish, dont really see the idea behind coming out to friends/family about heels, part of the fun is keeping it all a secret, wearing heels everyday all day seems like it would take the "jazz" out of it.

ps: am i the only one who prefers round toe to pointed?

come on. i think walking in public makes things more exciting, especially if you find one of the same interest. you can finally go somewhere other than the local store down the street. and no worries. i perfer round toe as well. i'd try pointed toes once in a while, but that's it. they seem to stick out too far these days.

boy, i am all over this topic ;);

Formally "HHDude"