Young Folks on this forum

cjveritas

your age  

52 members have voted

1. 1. your age

• 10 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • older

Are you referring to a previous thread of mine? Anyway, I'm 18 since Friday and I live in the NE of Italy. What else do you want to know?

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Where are al the young folks on this forum?

I find, with all due respect, there to be only few young members on this forum!

Give some specs on yourself when you post a reply to this thread, particularly your name, age and location.

thx

I think as people get a bit older, they pay a bit more attention to detail.

<< Name age and location in same place for every member/every post dude.

If it aint there, then they dont want to make it public!

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

48 at this time. been experimenting with clothing since early childhood (used several pairs of grandma's stockings to mummify my legs at about 5 years old), and married to one of the most understanding ladies on this mud-ball.

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

I turned 31 this year, so I just entered the "older" option. But I started younger. I know HHPlace since 2002 and saw some Firefox's and Hiluc's pages in 1998, I was 22 at that time. Maybe we should start to "recruit" people here 8) This pool made me feel so old! Well, here in Brazil people say that life starts at 40... let's see in 9 years.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

I know HHPlace since 2002 and saw some Firefox's and Hiluc's pages in 1998,

Hiluc! What an interesting person. The last posting I read from him, he was well into his transition from male to female and was living completely in female mode. He had changed his name to Laurance (sp?) and I was sure he would continue to keep us posted on his progress and well-being, which hasn't been the case. I wonder, has anyone heard from him lately? Sure would nice to catch up with him again.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wow...Hiluc...Haven't heard that name in a LONG time!!! I do wonder how he/she's doing!! Regardless, I'm 36 and have been wearing heels since 14 ish?? So I guess I'm not too old but not too young either :-)

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Bear in mind you must be at least 13 to register here, and also those under 18 shouldn't attend any of the meetings outside the board. Other than that, some more people in their 20's would be welcome. I think one of the reasons we don't get young people is that peer pressure conformity is stronger in younger age groups so (male) younger people find they can't fit a shoe interest into that model. When you get into your late 20's though, I think that pressure tends to relax and people can be more themselves.

Sometimes we are not that brave to tell a gal we like particularly that we liked when she wore that gorgeous pair of 6" black pumps at that party... (That's my story)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Laurence is alive and kicking in her new house in Flanders (north Belgium). I believe she is busy in transgender circles, so this is taking much of her time at present.

BTW, the name Laurence is a Belgian peculiarity, being definitely a girl's name.

Xa

Thanks, Xa. Next time you have an occasion to communicate with her, please give her my (our) regards and wishes for continued success and happiness. And, if she should ever find time or have an opportunity, to check in with us from time to time. I'm sure we would like to hear from her again.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bear in mind you must be at least 13 to register here, and also those under 18 shouldn't attend any of the meetings outside the board.

Other than that, some more people in their 20's would be welcome. I think one of the reasons we don't get young people is that peer pressure conformity is stronger in younger age groups so (male) younger people find they can't fit a shoe interest into that model. When you get into your late 20's though, I think that pressure tends to relax and people can be more themselves.

Referring to the second paragraph: my belief exactly! I only started on this forum a few years after high school. It's may also be a typically adolescent thing. Teenagers are often still in 'indecision' and don't yet know what they want apart from the odd exception af course. Adolescents start to get a better 'hold' of themselves.

Hi Bubba,

I have the same curious question. Hiluc's old internet pages have poisoned me successfully 8) An officer of the belgian airforce on high heels, why not me?!

I have never read again from him after his decision to become a woman. Nevertheless I'm endless greatful that there was a single and left alone guy who helped us so much to develop our nowadays courage. I hope that (s)he is living happy in Hasselt as a woman!

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

It's certainly good to have younger people as part of the forum as they bring a fresh new perspective to our collective passion. I'm definitely excited to read more of what the new blood has to say along with their own experiences in heels. Welcome to you all!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

It's certainly good to have younger people as part of the forum as they bring a fresh new perspective to our collective passion. I'm definitely excited to read more of what the new blood has to say along with their own experiences in heels. Welcome to you all!

Ditto...

real men wear heels

Bear in mind you must be at least 13 to register here, and also those under 18 shouldn't attend any of the meetings outside the board.

Other than that, some more people in their 20's would be welcome. I think one of the reasons we don't get young people is that peer pressure conformity is stronger in younger age groups so (male) younger people find they can't fit a shoe interest into that model. When you get into your late 20's though, I think that pressure tends to relax and people can be more themselves.

Being that I am 30 now and only started telling people that were friends of mine 2 years ago I can say that this is very true.

My closest friends (numbering only 3 women) knew for a long time...some were even buying shoes for me. When My other friends found out that I wasn't just a big dumb jock like they thought I was ridiculed and basically left with almost no one I knew talking to me. Some have come back after 2 years and tried to say that they were sorry but ultimatly I learned who my real friends were. It took alot of talking to my closest friend (we have known eachother since we were 7) and she told me that she would go with me to my 10 year reunion as my date under one condition. I had to wear heels and show those that ridiculed me that I was comfortible with who I was.

It was really hard and I was as nervous as I was on my first date. I wore a pair of black 5" Mary Janes and walked in with my best friend. I got alot of stares and after people started to realise that I didn't care what they thought some of the women I knew came up to me and started talking to me about my shoes.

That was the wieght off my shoulders that I needed. Now I go out almost everywhere in heels and i really don't care what other people think. It took close to 19 years to finally be proud of who I was and stop worrying about what other poeple thought of me.

Are you referring to a previous thread of mine?

Anyway, I'm 18 since Friday and I live in the NE of Italy. What else do you want to know?

Hi, I'm italian too (I'm 32)!

Claudia

I'm 23 and have been reading this site since I was 18. I first joined in 2004, then rejoined in 2005, having been 20 years old at both times. My high school is having it's 50-year commemoration Friday and I've given plentiful thought to wearing heels to the event.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde