Wife and I went Shopping!

johnieheel

Wife and I went shoe shopping today, both of us in heels. Had a blast! After we went to check out an 07 Monte Carlo that I hope to buy, we decided to go shopping. She needed some material so we went to Joanne fabrics. I walked all over in my Marry Janes with her sporting her kitten mules. No one noticed or cared. Then we went to KHOLS and she pointed out a pair of Marry Janes to me that are so cool. Kind of a faded used look like the jeans they make now. Perfect match for the jeans I was wearing. I kicked off my patent mj's and put on the new ones and walked around with alot of people around. No one that we seen was even paying attention. There was young kids with their Mom, teen girls, old men , people of every age and totaly uneventfull. Put my other heels back on, went to the counter, wife laid down a top that she was buying and said she found it on the sale rack. I put the closed box of Bongo marry Janes on the counter and said I found these in the shoe dept.The cashier laughed and asked if I tried them on. I said yes I did and she opened the box to discover that they were womens and was very supprised. lol. I didn't think she believed me so I put one foot up to the counter with a long line behind me and showed her what I was wearing. She really liked them and every body just stood ther like nothing different was going on. Cool. Then we went next door to DSW and We both tried on different heels and again, nobody paid attention. She found a really cute pair of pumps and bought them. We stood and talked to a lady who also was trying on heels and she never said a thing about mine. Her and my wife was trying to decide which ones they should buy. Next we went to the car and changed into our new heels and went to dinner. Stopped at Red Lobster, walked in for everybody to get a look at our new shoes and left cause they were to busy. No reaction once again. So we decided to eat chinese and stopped at a very nice resturant with a buffet, walked up and down each side numerous times with our heels clicking and still, no response. After we were walking up to pay the bill a little girl sitting with her dad noticed my heels and told her daddy as we were walking out the door. Then we stopped at our local Wallmart to get a few things in which I have never worn heels like this into before and ran into a friend of my daughter. He and I stood there and talked for a few minutes and I don't know if he noticed or not but he knows I wear heels anyway so he wouldn't have said anything anyway. So we came home after a really great day of heeling and fun fun fun!!!

Our new shoes Posted ImagePosted Image

Black shoes are from MUDD. Love there shoes. Here are the ones I wore until I bought them.

real men wear heels

Hey Johnie Did you know that you can now attach images to a post instead of linking to them from elsewhere? You can also edit a post instead of having to quote yourself several minutes after each post... Max is 5 images attached to each post

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Its nice goin round with the wife/ gf lookin together, "you can have those if i have these!!" Result both ways and it takes the heat of tryin on. We went out for a meal last week and the restaurant manager admired my purple nailpolish " it really suits you " together with my white laceup heels. He asked soulmate what she thought " so long as he's happy, it's fine by me". Nice.

Great story. Those MJs are great. Thick strap MJs seem to be in fashion at the moment. I saw a girl wearing slingback MJs on Saturday and they were mouthwatering.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005