High Heel Obssession

pumplover

My interest in heels is getting way out of hand at the moment. At some point, I know I need to seek some help. I bought my first pair of heels from this woman who advertised them on a work message board many years ago. They were a pair of black sandals with a fairly chunky heel. I met her at a train station to pay for them. As soon as I got them home, I put them on straightaway. I was not very impressed by them to be honest, but I had no idea what they looked like before I bought them. The advert just said high heeled sandals and they were my size, so I just had to have them. Anyway, to cut the story short, I began to surf ebay a lot, looking for heels I like and buy them. Sometimes if I see something I really like, I would pay over the odds to get them. I still do now. If I buy a pair of shoes I really like, but they dont fit too well, I'd buy another exact pair, but one size bigger/smaller. I still have a pair of 5" pleaser white patent pumps sitting in the wardrobe, as they dont fit. I also have the problem where I buy the same pair of shoes, but in different colours. I have three pairs of flats, in pink, silver and black sitting in a bag. The lists goes on.... Just this month alone, I have purchased three pairs of heels and just ordered another pair tonight. Many of them are impulse buys and I end up giving them to charity. Do I need help?

and sometimes.......depending on the demand for certain styles....you may make even MORE back. It's crazy how eBay works, but hey....if they really want it.........

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

pumplover: I've been where you are now, my friend. I too became obsessed with snatching up shoes via eBay, half of which I never got around to wearing before donating the whole lot to Goodwill (why I never sold them on eBay I'll never know). But yeah, why not see what you can't wear, put some money back in your pocket, and once you've done that, step away from eBay, or just avoid it all together until you feel you've gotten your problem under control.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi, I havent posted on here for ages, But anyway, I saw a shoe sale on today, and a lot of heels were also on sale. A nice pair of size 9 (nz) 4' heel sandles with open toes, $7.50 for the pair. I nervously bought them when the que at checkout wasnt too long, and they fit perfectly. One of the pins form the bucle is missing so maybe tats why they were marked down so much. no problem to fit a new pin. Bought new hose to go with them as well. Much nicer than my old pair I have had for several years and feel so good too. I would really like a pair of 5" as 4" doesnt feel high anymore, but these will certainly do me just now. I feel really great, it is my first time to walk into a shop and buy a pair of heels. (I didnt try them on first, but they looked right and at $7.50, not too much too loose anyway) I looked at my toes in the hose, and thought how great they would lok if i polished my nails too, or is tat just going too far?

Blacksheep

• 3 years later...