Is anyone here a dietitian?

Hi, I'm looking for someone to talk to about perhaps creating a menu for me. I'm going on 44 and I'm now sitting at 248lbs. (not good) I'm 5'10". I'm looking to get back to 190lbs. to start anyway. I have some plans for exercise but can't seem to get pointed in the right direction for food. I live in Canada, so I'm kinda hoping that person has the same daylight hours as I do... if not... that's fine too. p.s. I'm hoping to possibly discuss this subject with whomever on msn if that's ok. Thanks.

I am also 5'10" tall. I reached 195 lbs a couple of years ago and just stopped using sugar and started watching my diet (lots more fish and veggies) riding my bicycle and running every day. I currently weigh 178 and feel a lot younger. LOL finding a diet is the easy part. Sticking to it is the hard part.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, I'm looking for someone to talk to about perhaps creating a menu for me. I'm going on 44 and I'm now sitting at 248lbs. (not good) I'm 5'10". I'm looking to get back to 190lbs. to start anyway. I have some plans for exercise but can't seem to get pointed in the right direction for food.

I live in Canada, so I'm kinda hoping that person has the same daylight hours as I do... if not... that's fine too.

p.s. I'm hoping to possibly discuss this subject with whomever on msn if that's ok.

Thanks.

Not licensed but very noladgeable about weight loss as I am a certified personal trainer and self educated on dieting and supplements. I can help U.

real men wear heels

Meal-1 1/2 cup oatmeal, skim milk, no sugar. 4 egg whites, sauteed with greem pepper and onion. Meal-2 protien shake, 1 apple. Meal-3 (Lunch) 1 smallsweet potatoe. 1 can tuna Meal-4 protien shake. Fruit Meal-5 Dinner chicken brest (Broiled,4 oz.) 1 cup vegies(steamed)

real men wear heels

Meal-1

1/2 cup oatmeal, skim milk, no sugar. 4 egg whites, sauteed with greem pepper and onion.

Meal-2

protien shake, 1 apple.

Meal-3 (Lunch)

1 smallsweet potatoe. 1 can tuna

Meal-4

protien shake. Fruit

Meal-5 Dinner

chicken brest (Broiled,4 oz.) 1 cup vegies(steamed)

5 meals a day?

Yes, 5 small meals a day. It keeps your metabolism working and you don't yo-yo up and down all day. You stay at an even keel. I might add, you should try to drink 6-8 8oz glasses of water a day.

real men wear heels