My rough stage foot trainer

fetish4heels

Because it's your first post. We want new members to get the feel of the site so we encourage them to browse around for a while. To this end, certain functions are disabled until you post a handful of times. Posting pictures is one of those functions.

Have a happy time!

mhh... I finf it in general better to have the picture anywhere on the net to link to than mak an attachment... But I'd like to see that trainer! I am just getting the hang onto a pair of ballets and can't even stand in those as my ankles are not flexible enough. So I am open for every suggestion how to get that done :smile:

Because it's your first post. We want new members to get the feel of the site so we encourage them to browse around for a while. To this end, certain functions are disabled until you post a handful of times. Posting pictures is one of those functions.

Not exactly, anybody can post images, but you just need to follow the instructions in the tech support forum.

How many posts are required before I can post attachments? I have made over 1000 posts on this board, and I still can't post attachments??

Nobody can post attachments except admins. HHplace doesnt raise enough money to allow for actual attachments to be stored on the server too as this would require a lot of disk space, and tons more bandwidth.

Thats why images currently have to be uploaded elsewhere then linked to.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!