Transformers!

Hi all! I just saw Transformers today... I thought it was a really good summer movie. In the movie, actress Rachael Taylor was sporting a really nice pair of stiletto pumps... for the entire movie. I think heels are actually a norm for director Michael Bay since there were plenty of heels visible in his last movie "The Island". Now I gotta catch some of his previous movies to check :wavey: Overall, I really enjoyed Transformers - visuals are nothing short of SPECTACULAR! Ofcourse it's not the greatest movie I've ever seen, but was definitely one that's up there. I think I'm going to see it again come this weekend heheh. :smile:

She was sporting some nice heels to be sure, although most of my attention was transfixed to Optimus Prime - voiced by none other than the man himself, Peter Cullen. Go Prime! </geek moment>

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 1 year later...

Great movie, and yes, some lovely high heels shots which are a bonus on a sci fi movie like this. Marcus - thanks for the screen shots! Bob.

• 6 months later...

Hi all!

I just saw Transformers today... I thought it was a really good summer movie. In the movie, actress Rachael Taylor was sporting a really nice pair of stiletto pumps... for the entire movie. I think heels are actually a norm for director Michael Bay since there were plenty of heels visible in his last movie "The Island". Now I gotta catch some of his previous movies to check :)

Overall, I really enjoyed Transformers - visuals are nothing short of SPECTACULAR! Ofcourse it's not the greatest movie I've ever seen, but was definitely one that's up there. I think I'm going to see it again come this weekend heheh. :)

I liked the first TRANSFORMERS movie, too. In fact, I have it on DVD. I thought that lady was pretty hot in high heels. In TRANSFORMERS 2 (REVENGE OF THE FALLEN), Mikela wears high heels also. Thank you for telling me about THE ISLAND movie. I will check it out!

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

• 3 months later...

[ATTACH]8436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8437[/ATTACH]

I hope you guys will enjoy these additional shots.... If you look closely, you'll see the blond girl is not wearing teh heels but they are being carried in the bag by her assistant. Mmm....

The heels are part of her costume. Plus, walking in those heels on set all day (unless she hanged out in her trailer most of the time) would damage them.

• 3 months later...

Yeah, I like the stiletto pumps that Megan Fox was wearing in TRANSFORMERS 2 when her character (Mikala Barnes) and Sam Witwicky were at that college campus escaping that Decepticon Pretender.

:headphones:   :cowboy:     Come and visit our Youtube Channel now!    :cowboy:    :headphones:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

[ATTACH]8436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8437[/ATTACH]

I hope you guys will enjoy these additional shots.... If you look closely, you'll see the blond girl is not wearing teh heels but they are being carried in the bag by her assistant. Mmm....

She does wear those high heels well. That is a nice little shot of her in that crouching position. Nice shot!

• 5 months later...