How to save up pennies to go to World Heel Meets

ShockQueen

It's been discussed on some levels that not everyone has the funds to go to the World Heel Meets, but if people want to help others get to there that cannot save up on their own, perhaps you can do this through a PayPal account. Basically, the person who needs help sets up a Paypal account, and then does the following (from paypal.com): 1. Log in to your PayPal account. 2. Click Merchant Services. 3. Click Donations. 4. Complete the form with the details of your item and select the Donation button you wish to use. For assistance with this process, click More Resources in the upper right corner of this page. 5. In the Currency drop down box, select the type of currency you would like to receive your payments in. 6. If you need to specify additional details, click Add More Options and fill out the appropriate fields, otherwise click Create Button Now. 7. If you selected Add More Options, click Create Button Now. Copy and paste the HTML code into your website. If you want to save the code to use later, copy it into a text file. 8. Click Done if you are finished creating buttons, or Create Another Button if you want to make additional buttons. After doing some research on this subject, this seems to be the easiest way of going about it. If you have other means, by all means, go for it. The more who can make it the better it is for all. Onward! SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

^ Very interesting. I'm sure there is someone here who can apply that to their own personal website. Thanks for the step-by-step instructions.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Well, there's always robbing banks. That's a lot simpler! HAHAHAHAHA!!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!