Wearing out Sat.

johnieheel

Hi all, Great looking shoes JH, and definitely without socks. Although, if you're going to be on your feet for while, and the shoes are new-ish, I would take some knee highs with me, I think, just in case.....? Have a great time! All best wishes, Tosca.

Still rainin' still dreamin'

Thanks for all the advice about socks or not. Well here it goes. S.O. and I were getting ready and she suggested bare foot also. I have had these shoes sense last fall and they are farely broke in. I slipped my bare feet into them and off we went to Cleveland. We knew we would be walking alot so we both took extra shoes. Went to Dallas shoe warehouse first on the east side next to Randall Park mall and had a blast!!! She had never been to a shoe warehouse like that and I had a hard time getting her out of there but didn't rush her at all. If I didn't make her go, she would have spent the whole day there trying on shoes. Didn't really see nothing that fancied me so I let her have fun and I think I had even more fun watching her and taking pics ( which I will share soon} of her trying on about 20 pair but only bought 3. There was another lady doing the same thing and didn't even notice my heels so as we all started talking about heels I asked her how she liked mine and pulled my pant leg up. She really liked them and thought it was the coolest thing that my fiancee and I have so much fun heeling together. So we checked out and went across town to North Olmstead to westfield mall. I did get a pair of knee highs and wore them for a while but by the time we got to the mall it was time to change into my ankle boots with a 3 3/4 " blade heel. I can go all day in these. We entered through JC Pennys and when we came into the main mall there was a man and woman I think from Korea who did massive therepy . They asked if we were interested and of course from the work out I had the last few days, how could I resist. She told me to sit down and put my head in the donut of the message chair and put my knees on the pads which fully exposed my boots to the world.LOL I thought she was giving the massage but when I looked up to ask S.O. to take a pic, Her husban was working on me and she was working on my fiancee {S.O.}. We were there for about 20 minutes with everybody in the world walking by and didn't care. I don't think nobody even noticed my boots. Just goes to show that people are to busy in their own world doing their own thing to care what other people are wearing. After that we stopped and talked to the cell phone people in the center of the mall about an issue I was having with my phone for about 20 minutes and then went to the food court got something to eat, sat down, ate and walked back through the mall and headed home. Pretty much a normal day, just in heels and not cowboy boots.lol There was only one inconsiderate thing that happened and that was when we was in a store for lovers, if you know what I mean, looking at other apperal when a big black thug got up off the chair after I walked in front of him and went over to his woman and pointed out that I was wearing heels and they both laughed. As we got into the car, he and his what ever were getting into their car next to us and I mentioned to my SO that every body needs something to laugh at and we laughed back at them and left. No big deal. It was forgotton right then. I have been to that store many times in heels and that was a first and probably a last. Other than that I hope I haven't borred any one with my story but all and all it was a great day of heeling and my SO is ready to go for even more now. She too had a total blast so guys, once again, just be your self, wear your heels and don't be paranoied cause it aint no big deal and 99.9% of the people you run into just don't care.

real men wear heels

wkd day, wel done!! I second your last comment about nobody caring bout us wearing heels, I wore kneehigh black suede 4" wedge boots with skinny jeans tucked in when we went out last night in London. Soulmate loved the look, it complemented her 5" stacks and skinny jeans. We could sense the 'who are those two - are they celebs?' We loved it!

Cool! Sounds like a nice time out. Whereabouts in Ohio are you Johnieheel? I live near Lodi, work in Solon, and I've been to Randall Park Mall. I know the area there, and I'm pleasantly surprised nobody gave you any grief.

Cool! Sounds like a nice time out. Whereabouts in Ohio are you Johnieheel? I live near Lodi, work in Solon, and I've been to Randall Park Mall. I know the area there, and I'm pleasantly surprised nobody gave you any grief.

I'm from the Canton area and have been to the outlet in Lodi where I bought my leather pants at Willsons. We didn't go into Randell park mall but I have been heeling there in my 4" stacked mary janes. Got a few wierd looks but no probablems. Dallas shoes is next door. We went to the west side to North Olmstead to Westfield Mall and shopped the rest of the day in heels and I don't think nobody even noticed except the man giving the massage to me. He just kinda smiled and thanked me for the business. Maby him and his wife thought is was a new fad americans are going threw. LOL

real men wear heels

We aren't too far apart then, small world! I actually live in Westfield Center. I usually say "near Lodi" since it's practically unheard of. I worked in downtown Canton going to Akron U., so I know the area around there. I'm guessing you're probably familiar with the DSW near Belden Village then. Can't say I've worn heels out yet. The wife isn't opposed to the notion of guys in heels, she's just not sure how our neighbors or the public would respond to it. She has said if we visit Key West it would be no problem, but since our town is pretty straight laced it might not go over too well. I've tried them on in the stores and she's accepting that nobody has given me any negative reactions to that, so maybe someday. Then again, maybe I should have her read about some of your adentures! lol She's read some of the posts here, and she knows I post here. Anyway, I salute you in your adventures, and maybe we'll see you around sometime.

Oh ya, we spend alot of time shopping in the Belden Area and have shopped at dsw quite alot. My Fiancee was a little worried about the same thing until she found out it's no big deal and people really don't care what you wear. Every once and a while some thugs might laugh or comment a little but the only reason for that is their own insecurities. Doesn't matter if it's a guy in heels or green hair, wrong color pants or what ever, some people just aint happy unless their making fun of somebody cause they're not like them. For the most part, I believe the general public wishes they had the balls to be their selves and apreciate it when they see something different, like a guy in heels being HIS self. Don't let life pass you by and miss out without haveing a little fun on the way.

real men wear heels

JH,

Your SO certainly has nice taste in shoes. You should have gotten the same for you!

Yes she does and we infact do have a couple of matching pair. I posted this somewhere in the past.Posted Image

real men wear heels

You said This is what I'm wearing out Sat shopping with Fiancee with black pants and thin black socks. Where did you get them. the heels?

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

You said This is what I'm wearing out Sat shopping with Fiancee with black pants and thin black socks. Where did you get them. the heels?

I got the heels on ebay. Posted ImageVia Spiga. I think I bid up to about 63.00

real men wear heels

Johieheel, I just love them! I wish I had them, how high did they go in size, did they go to American size 12 womans? will you post the link.

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Johieheel,

I just love them! I wish I had them, how high did they go in size, did they go to American size 12 womans? will you post the link.

You will have to check ebay. Or maby you could check out via spiga.com. They were last fall fassion so they might be a little hard to find espically in 12.

real men wear heels