unisex??

since-i-can-rem

Some people don't seem to know the meaning of the word. For a shoe to be unisex it would have to be a style that a "normal" man would wear. I don't think "glattleder" or patent would be worn by normal men...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Definetly NO! How could shoes, which are only offered in girls sizes like EU 42, be unisex? Thats a contradiction per se!

Hey, take that back. EU42 is NOT a girl's size! :smile:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

Last Sunday I showed her my new shoes, she don´t like them. I expected this. She don´t like "Bio shoes". Yesterday we wanted to go out with a few friends having some beers and I wanted to put on my MJ`s. "They are ugly, you have so much other shoes (which ones???). SO I put on my old Sneakers. I Said to her, that her shoes are even as ugly as mine, but I respect her taste. A few minutes later she asked, when I aver said something about her shoes she wore. I said, it was afew years ago, and I said it once. She knows exactly which of her shoes I like and which not....

Unisex, LoL

I hate the look of the unisex shoes, it's to male, I love the feminine look so much more. Why is there a problem with men showing there feminine side?

Some people don't seem to know the meaning of the word.

For a shoe to be unisex it would have to be a style that a "normal" man would wear. I don't think "glattleder" or patent would be worn by normal men...

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Unisex, LoL

I hate the look of the unisex shoes, it's to male, I love the feminine look so much more. Why is there a problem with men showing there feminine side?

What feminine side? What masculine side?

Stop thinking in "sides". There are none.