Half-zipper boots - Round 2

ShockQueen

I got my 2nd pair of the platform boots in the mail today, and having learned my lesson from the first time, I eeeeeeeased them on, sliding my foot down the shaft into each one. For some reason, any leather boot is always tight at first, and then it starts to "breathe" and loosen up some after a while. The size 16's actually allow for more toe-wiggling room (for some reason, the rounded toes make them smaller), so these are WAY comfy!! I got them on and off twice today with NO problem whatsoever! Ya just gotta SSSSSSSSSLIDE into 'em, and you're golden! I LOVE THESE BOOTS!!!!!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

The same is true of any boot (or shoe for that matter). You should always put your feet into them like you slide your **** into a virgin's pussy!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

The analogy fits (no pun intended), even if it's a bit.....errr.....risque. The nice thing is - NO TEARS THIS TIME, and the leather is starting to breathe a bit more, so they're going on easier each time I do it. They're so comfy, I'd love to wear them all the time, even though I know that's not possible. The toes are a lot roomier now with one size higher, so the toes don't touch the front of the boot. Perhaps next time I go browsing at Payless, I should take a stroll in with those on :smile:

Yeah, I think that's why these feel SOOOOOOOOOOO much better. I just wish I had more places to wear them around here. Even so, they're a fun pair to go walking in. Even those who scoff at platforms should give these a go.