sharing heels with girlfriend

thedesigner

Another wkd nite out with soulmate! She was wearing white 4" stacks and i was wearing 4" grey distressed stacks -well let me say they weren't when i bought them ,but they looked too shiny so i wore them for a fortnight when we took the dog for a walk in the woods and i went through all the mud and pools of water to dull them off (great fun!). Anyhow they now look nice with my grey faded jeans, we both agreed. We went for a walk after the meal, we always look in the shoe shops. I had shown her a picture of a wkd pair from aldo, black patent with studs around, and brown tortoiseshell effect 5" wedges. She said we can get them and share them, and when people comment she will say "theyre my boyfriend's" and I can say "theyre my girlfriend's"..... Now how's that for a fun idea!!

To me that sounds like a match made in heaven in more ways than one! It's great fun messing with people's minds, and now you can do it in many different ways! Have fun with it, and let us know how it all works out.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Sounds like great fun, as has been said, messing with peoples minds is always great fun.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Unfortunately me and my OH don't have the same shoe size. If we did, then it would be great fun wearing each other's shoes. Also it would save us money as well!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005