My mom knows...

ChipsHH

Well, I'm glad you brought that up. Unless you've got a specific scholarship to go somewhere, why not do your undergraduate work at your local community college and then finish up your graduate work at the college you want to get your diploma from? 8) That way it's cheaper, a lot less stressful, and you can continue your heeling close to home. :boxing:

Under all means, I want to be as far away from home as possible. Get away from the mom, cause she's gonna pull me down with the 'heeling' thing, specially since I plan (yes, plan) to wear it in college, no matter what people say.

Like someone said to me long ago, start low at first, then gradually move up. You know, get people weirded, but use to the idea of me heeling. I think it'll work out :unsure:

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

8) nah mate i dont think you'll weird people out even when i wore a pair of platforms for one full day....you wont weird people out you'll just get the odd weird look..

Don't forget. I'm kind of the "troubled" generation of graduation year 2010. A lot can change til then. So, I think I'll stay safe, for now.

Formally "HHDude"

I just read through your post there...

I have just got over the hurdle of my folks knowing I wear heels myself. Basically, my situation was that my mum found my shoes one day and eventually I got asked about it and sort of avoided an answer. Then my breakthrouh happened when I was due to go out to a posh dinnner and my mum actually suggested I wear my heels. Since then I have been openly wearing heels in a casual day to day thing. I even wore my boots to university lectures with only a few actually noticing and anybody that did thought it was cool.

Perhaps the biggest test of this was during my graduation (from university) dinner with my folks I wore heels. My advice to you would be perhaps to start off slowly and get your folks used to seeing you wear boots that could nearly pass as mens as openly jumping straight into stilettos etc would cause the feak-out factor. I still dont wear stilltetos etc but I wear this type of thing.

These are my newest additions, I bought them a few days ago.

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/shoes/22/7

This is the exact same boots I started off wearing and got the acceptace of my folks etc...

http://www.barratts.co.uk/p/00_633_0263/Banana.html

Finally these are two boots I bought for my pushing the boundaries shoes:

http://www.barratts.co.uk/p/00_633_0269/Lime.html

http://www.barratts.co.uk/p/00_651_0483/HP-s-Chronicle.html

So Perhaps try something like the above examples to get them used to it, then you can push the boundaries further and further.

• 1 month later...

(To a recent post in another topic) Yeaaa, I'ma have to wait til: 1) I'm outta the house for college, 2) my friend, who is a girl, to confront me and, what's the word...encourage me to bring it out of me and into the public world, or 3) in January, when I start driving my own set of wheels, hide a few in the trunk and change into them as I leave. I'd feel much safer that way than to basically "Hey, mom! I'm going out in my heels." She's... well, she's under alot of stress, stress that she can't seem to control, understand, or probably even bear. Once, she called my liking of heels as another addition to her "stress," so to properly update everyone, I haven't, or didn't, bring up heels to her since that day, in late August, early September, I believe (probably even later).

Formally "HHDude"

(To a recent post in another topic) Yeaaa, I'ma have to wait til: 1) I'm outta the house for college, 2) my friend, who is a girl, to confront me and, what's the word...encourage me to bring it out of me and into the public world, or 3) in January, when I start driving my own set of wheels, hide a few in the trunk and change into them as I leave.

I'd feel much safer that way than to basically "Hey, mom! I'm going out in my heels." She's... well, she's under alot of stress, stress that she can't seem to control, understand, or probably even bear. Once, she called my liking of heels as another addition to her "stress," so to properly update everyone, I haven't, or didn't, bring up heels to her since that day, in late August, early September, I believe (probably even later).

Hey, thanks for updating us, HHdude. So maybe yer mom is under a lot of stress. Keep your profile low and be smooth.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

That's what I'm aimin' for. The Monday coming up and the whole week, my mom starts her new job, a job that starts her off in the morning, and everyone knows what that means. HEELING! ! ! I'm really hyped for this week now! :smile: I do wanna thank everyone for sticking by my side the whole way through, and giving me good tips on what to do and what not to do (Do's and Don'ts). I appreciate it, and if anything happens in the future, expect this or a new topic relating to this arise in the forum. Again, thanks to all :wave:

Formally "HHDude"

That's what I'm aimin' for. The Monday coming up and the whole week, my mom starts her new job, a job that starts her off in the morning, and everyone knows what that means. HEELING! ! ! I'm really hyped for this week now! :wave:

I do wanna thank everyone for sticking by my side the whole way through, and giving me good tips on what to do and what not to do (Do's and Don'ts). I appreciate it, and if anything happens in the future, expect this or a new topic relating to this arise in the forum. Again, thanks to all :silly:

You betcha, Dude! anytime you need us you know where to find us. Just give us a shout. :smile:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels