My mom knows...

ChipsHH

Unhh, what's a "poof"?

Also, would you be kind enough to PM me? I'm trying to design a sporan and I need some technical data. :smile:

poof (noun)

meaning homosexual, gay

an dinnae try an be smart wae me. I'll gie ye sporan in a menit.

(for anyone who doesnt understand scottish)

and dont try and be smart with me. I'll give you sporan in a minute.

(iow......"shh...before i give you a sporan across your facial features:silly: ")

lol

J

Please do not kill your parents HighHeelDude! Be paitient and wait till you move out of the house and are on your own. There will be plenty of time for heeling freely as you wish. You are under your Moms roof and need to go by her rules for now.

I have been out from under their roof for many years and have no intention to return. I have made a point of not living in the same county or area code as they do. Just the same state. Even required one day duty visits to them are a real pain. What they seem to have forgotten, is that I have a small say, along with the rest of my siblings is to whitch nursing home they will end up being warehoused in. As far killing them goes- there is too much competition as to what disease, real or imagined, combined with their oun stupidity will do the honors first. I am content to let nature take it's course.

I have been out from under their roof for many years and have no intention to return. I have made a point of not living in the same county or area code as they do. Just the same state. Even required one day duty visits to them are a real pain. What they seem to have forgotten, is that I have a small say, along with the rest of my siblings is to whitch nursing home they will end up being warehoused in. As far killing them goes- there is too much competition as to what disease, real or imagined, combined with their oun stupidity will do the honors first. I am content to let nature take it's course.

Post was met for HighHeelDude. We need to get back on track.

real men wear heels

Johnieheel- There are multiple posts here with similar threads regarding 2 separate individuals with similar situations. The lack of clarity at the start of your post at who you directing your post to has created understandable confusion. The term 'HighHeelDude' in the middle of the post could easily be mistaken for a term of endearment to the majority of us males who are members of this forum. My apologies for responding to your original post in error.

Johnieheel-

There are multiple posts here with similar threads regarding 2 separate individuals with similar situations. The lack of clarity at the start of your post at who you directing your post to has created understandable confusion. The term 'HighHeelDude' in the middle of the post could easily be mistaken for a term of endearment to the majority of us males who are members of this forum. My apologies for responding to your original post in error.

No problem, I make the same mistake all the time. Never the less it was interesting to hear a little more about your up bringing. It's quite similar to how my father and I get along. I couldn't wait to get out of the house and move away as far as possible. If it wasn't about him or his way than it either didn't matter or was wrong.

real men wear heels

To HighHeelDude and all other felow heelers who are making parental tyranny escape plans. When you are 18, please do not make the mistake of joining the Navy, like I did, or any other armed service just to get away from your parents. Now days it can easily be a fatal move as part of your all expense paid, including coffin and funeral, trip to Iraq or Afghanistan. Now, as in my time in, the armed services deeply disaproved of us guys high heeling- most likely worse than your parents. The 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' rules are a total joke and travisty. You will have to remain in the closet (or in my case the seabag) and not have any female related articles in any writen form, on a computer, or clothing. It is not worth the trouble of explaining to the closed minded idiots who are your superiors. Not to mention they will try to boot you out with a discharge that indicates that you are a pervert. I kept quiet and got out after my first tour was up. I did know several others including an officer who were caught, and suffered the consiquences. (The officer was sent to Levenworth, but he was among there things ripping off the governement big time. The guy was was an academy boot ensign- the worst kind of officer for the troops- stuck up and full of himself. A real bastard.) University may be a good escape plan, but beware of nosy roommates. Untill you know your room mate or frat brothers veiws, stay in the closet.

och aye bigj3650 dinnae get ya sporran in a twist! Darn sarf we sit on poofs if all the seats are taken (but we call em pouffes). Serious question tho, do many people wear sporrans much now except for best? Come darn sarf an have a wally!!* Have you ever met Angus McCoatup by the way (rotten larndon joke) * a wally darn sarf is a gherkin

och aye bigj3650 dinnae get ya sporran in a twist!

Darn sarf we sit on poofs if all the seats are taken (but we call em pouffes).

Serious question tho, do many people wear sporrans much now except for best?

Come darn sarf an have a wally!!*

Have you ever met Angus McCoatup by the way (rotten larndon joke)

* a wally darn sarf is a gherkin

I really need to learn this language or what ever it is. Sounds like from Irland or Scottland of neither have I been but am Irish to the hilt.

real men wear heels

Nothing as of yet. Although there were suspicions (did I spell that right?). See, the shoes were actually someone else's...my cousin's to be exact (long story to that). So yeah..WHAT!? I measured them, and they measured to be 4 1/2 inches high, the highest I could possibly have! So, I had them for about a month, and on Monday, they were out in the open, for all to see, as I forgot to put them back into hiding. So my cousin spotted them and questioned how they got there. My mom...surprisingly covered me, even though I had my excuse ready, but she told my cousin that she brought them on July 4th and left them there and forgot about them. She actually believed it though, which was close enough for me. And what was better is that she still forgot about them! Golly, my cousin is somethin else, right?

Formally "HHDude"

Nothing as of yet. Although there were suspicions (did I spell that right?).

See, the shoes were actually someone else's...my cousin's to be exact (long story to that). So yeah..WHAT!? I measured them, and they measured to be 4 1/2 inches high, the highest I could possibly have! So, I had them for about a month, and on Monday, they were out in the open, for all to see, as I forgot to put them back into hiding. So my cousin spotted them and questioned how they got there. My mom...surprisingly covered me, even though I had my excuse ready, but she told my cousin that she brought them on July 4th and left them there and forgot about them. She actually believed it though, which was close enough for me. And what was better is that she still forgot about them! Golly, my cousin is somethin else, right?

Sounds like Mom is begining to except that you are going to wear heels reguardless. Take it slow.

real men wear heels

i feel that mom is trying to conceal the fact from any other member outside the house.

True and maby mom is trying to save embarrassment for her self but on the other hand has come to the fact that her son is going to wear heels and she aint going to change that.

real men wear heels

Hey. Yesterday, I've just taken pics of a few of my shoes I have. I just need to register on Flickr, get em loaded, and start posting them on them. And btw, my family went out last night, so that gave me an oppotunity to take some pics with my rather old camera (not digital unfortunately). I adjusted lighting so they would be visible enough. I'll post as soon as I get them ready :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

its Vivitar. it was (what seemed like) a cheap one from the store. no visible showing on the back, but it can transfer the pictures onto the computer. plus, it needs those dreadful batteries :smile:

Formally "HHDude"

it seems to be a digital one, try to take you pictures near a spot where you can benefit from daylight, close to a window for example, it will help your pictures, (indoors) of course, so you don't have to use the flash, though maybe you may have to use a tripod, which if you dont have one, then just use something steady to put your camera on.

Hello HighHeelDude, I'm a fellow 16 year old who is teetering on the verge of telling my mother, if not her and my father. Currently, I have a small, old chest in my room that is full of shoeboxes (only 4, but a couple skirts and a purse fill it up). I guess I could be called a partial crossdresser, as I like wearing skirts and heels, but not ladies' underwear or bras. Currently, my family (except my older sister) assumes that the chest is full of sewing supplies, as we got the chest when we cleaned out my great-aunt's apartment. My room is very, very messy right now, though, so my parents don't go in and poke around (I don't think they would anyway). So stuff I want hidden generally stays hidden in my room. The fact that I am gay doesn't help my cause. By engaging in my crossdressing, I feel rotten sometimes, as though I am perpetuating the stereotype that all gay men crossdress. I know I shouldn't feel that way, but I can't help it. My school counsellor moved to Colorado in June, and she was my main supporter and motivator. HighHeelDude, what kind of school do you go to? I go to a private Catholic high school. It is not the best environment for a gay guy in heels. I suppose the only reasons I choose to keep going are: (A) I have made a few very good friends who are understanding and supportive, and (8) I have a much better chance of not being beat up in the corridors or lavatories. Unfortunately, any rumours, true or false, spread through the school like wildfire, and can hurt worse than physical wounds. I have not been brave enough to wear heels in school. While I do my best to not care what other people think, often I feel too self-conscious about my image. I better go to bed. It's 3 AM here in Michigan. Good luck with your heel wearing! -EdwardianEra

it seems to be a digital one, try to take you pictures near a spot where you can benefit from daylight, close to a window for example, it will help your pictures, (indoors) of course, so you don't have to use the flash, though maybe you may have to use a tripod, which if you dont have one, then just use something steady to put your camera on.

Yeah, daylight only if my mom is no where present, or my sister, or step-dad. But tell me. Are the pics good (they're on another topic somewhere. Can't quite trace you there, sorry)? I think they're decent for a beginner anyhow.

And Edward, I personally wouldn't try wearing them in school. Too much judgement to go, especially since teens aren't use to a person wearing farrr from their appropiate wardrobe, if you know what I mean. So, if you aren't afraid of that stereotyping from them, then go right ahead. Kudos from me to you will come if you do 8)

Formally "HHDude"

• 2 weeks later...

Major update! This was nights ago... There was a party next door, and my family, including lil sis, cousin, and aunt, went along for the fun. I, however, stayed back and had a good dinner: my mom's hamburger! :0 I didn't think she would eat it immediately after. Plus, I expected the party to have food already there, but apparently, she didn't decide to take any home. One reason would be that she was drunk :-l. Yeah, she was drunk, and she admitted it! But anyhow, she came back to the house for her burger, and voila! It's gone, thanks to me. Also thanks to me, 'The Talk' happened again, and this was the longest, offensive talk ever. To top it off, she was drunk :-L. Lemme skip all the way over to the part she killed me at: the heels! Yep, she brought up that dreadful subject again (dreadful when she talks about 'em), and brought out all the negativity she could in it. I personally really took it hard, since she knows how much I loove heels. So yeah, I'm beginning to think I should have never told her about this 'craving' I would call it. She says she got enough crap in her life than to worry about her son liking and wearing high heels. She also brought up other stuff that doesn't seem true at all. Does anyone know of a male that's been killed for wearing high heels?!?! Anyone???

Formally "HHDude"

Major update! This was nights ago...

There was a party next door, ...however, stayed back and had a good dinner: my mom's hamburger!

...Does anyone know of a male that's been killed for wearing high heels?!?! Anyone???

Well, there was King Louis 16th of France, who wore high heels. He liked to wear heels because they made him look taller. But during the French Revolution the people sent him to the guilotine because they wanted him to look shorter. 8) (Later on they also got his wife, Marie Antoinette, but not for wearing heels - they really hated her.)

In all seriousness, it was MEN who first invented and wore heels. You need to check out any competent research source on high heels and you will find that knights and other military men wore them to help keep their feet in their horse's stirrups. As best as I can tell, it was Catherine de Medici who was the first woman to wear 2" heels in public. But kings and military men all across Europe had already been wearing heels for almost 3 centuries by that time.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

There was a party next door, and my family, including lil sis, cousin, and aunt, went along for the fun. I, however, stayed back and had a good dinner: my mom's hamburger! :0 I didn't think she would eat it immediately after. Plus, I expected the party to have food already there, but apparently, she didn't decide to take any home. One reason would be that she was drunk :-l. Yeah, she was drunk, and she admitted it!

But anyhow, she came back to the house for her burger, and voila! It's gone, thanks to me. Also thanks to me, 'The Talk' happened again, and this was the longest, offensive talk ever. To top it off, she was drunk :-L.

Lemme skip all the way over to the part she killed me at: the heels! Yep, she brought up that dreadful subject again (dreadful when she talks about 'em), and brought out all the negativity she could in it. I personally really took it hard, since she knows how much I loove heels. So yeah, I'm beginning to think I should have never told her about this 'craving' I would call it. She says she got enough crap in her life than to worry about her son liking and wearing high heels. She also brought up other stuff that doesn't seem true at all. Does anyone know of a male that's been killed for wearing high heels?!?! Anyone???

Does anyone know of a male that's been killed for wearing high heels?!?! Anyone???

You if you keep this up with your mom. lol

real men wear heels

Question: How about wedges? 8)

Not much of a joke, but a real question.

Johnie,....yeah, lol. Gotta agree there :-l

Sorry, I know your strugling with this and it really isnt funny at all but maby you should let things cool a bit. I know when I was your age I had a really hard time with it. I didn't even know what a computor was and living with 2 older brothers and a father who thought the world should behave like him was not easy with my passion for footwear of the the other side so I never owned any till I moved away. You are a brave man to confront your mom with the hope she would understand. Sorry it back fired. I think my mom might have as she was alot more open minded than my father. Unfortunatly I'll never know. Hope this helps. Good luck.

real men wear heels

There was a party next door, and my family, including lil sis, cousin, and aunt, went along for the fun. I, however, stayed back and had a good dinner: my mom's hamburger! :0 I didn't think she would eat it immediately after. Plus, I expected the party to have food already there, but apparently, she didn't decide to take any home. One reason would be that she was drunk :-l. Yeah, she was drunk, and she admitted it!

But anyhow, she came back to the house for her burger, and voila! It's gone, thanks to me. Also thanks to me, 'The Talk' happened again, and this was the longest, offensive talk ever. To top it off, she was drunk :-L.

Lemme skip all the way over to the part she killed me at: the heels! Yep, she brought up that dreadful subject again (dreadful when she talks about 'em), and brought out all the negativity she could in it. I personally really took it hard, since she knows how much I loove heels. So yeah, I'm beginning to think I should have never told her about this 'craving' I would call it. She says she got enough crap in her life than to worry about her son liking and wearing high heels. She also brought up other stuff that doesn't seem true at all. Does anyone know of a male that's been killed for wearing high heels?!?! Anyone???

I'm happy that nowadays even teenboys have the courage to wear their own high heels style. In my youth that was a hard stuff. At your age of 16 I grabbed secretely the boots of my sister for evening tours in my hometown. I felt sometimes as being degenerate. At that time relicts of our nazi history were still present in my own brain. A boy who likes wearing high heels must be ill!

I'm after 30 years of madness still alive. My whole family knows about it. It seems that the expectation of life isn't so bad for us 8)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I hate to have to wait, but it seems I'll have to. It's the only way to bring my fetish to the whole world, and not be killed by my mom. I just gotta decide (by next school year) what colleges I should go for 8)

Formally "HHDude"

I hate to have to wait, but it seems I'll have to. It's the only way to bring my fetish to the whole world, and not be killed by my mom. I just gotta decide (by next school year) what colleges I should go for :boxing:

Well, I'm glad you brought that up. Unless you've got a specific scholarship to go somewhere, why not do your undergraduate work at your local community college and then finish up your graduate work at the college you want to get your diploma from? 8) That way it's cheaper, a lot less stressful, and you can continue your heeling close to home. :unsure:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels