A Daring Mood

Magickman

That's it. I was in a daring mood last night. I had some new wardrobe items, that I was eager to wear. Nine West pointed toe, black leather, lace up, oxford shoes, with 4" stiletto heels. Black, crew length, trouser socks. A Mexican style, blue embroidered, short sleeve, button down shirt. And a size ten, six pocket style, blue, lycra denim skort from J.C. Penney! (A single garment with shorts under a skirt.) My black leather man bag, with shoulder strap, from Wilson's Leather, four pairs of silver hoop earrings, and a navy blue acrylic manicure, with gold glitter, completed the look. These were things I wanted to wear to the singles dance. I was a little apprehensive, but decided to go ahead. At the door to the dance hall, I drew a few looks. Inside, a woman I knew approached me and said, "You're wearing shorts." "No," I replied, "This is a skort." Her friend, an Asian-American woman, asked if I wanted to dance with a boy or a girl. "A girl," I said, and I took her out on the dance floor. Another woman immediately asked me to dance with her. She said I was making a fashion statement. We danced for about four songs, and she commented that my shoes must hurt my feet. She said she could not wear heels. I told her my stilettos were new, but quite comfortable. That was only the beginning, though. Through the evening, women literally lined up to dance with me, even though I am not a particularly good dancer. I guess they wanted to have the experience of dancing with the man in stilettos and a skort. Going to the event, I was quite uncertain about the reaction my outfit would generate. Some of the folks seemed shocked. I heard a few vocalized comments. Some of the women wanted to know why I dressed as I did. Walking past two seated women, I heard one exclaim, "Legs!" I told them it was for fun, simple as that. "Where did you get that skirt," asked one. I told her it was a skort, from J.C. Penney. "And they let you try it on?" she added incredulously. I danced with a large assortment of the women who asked me, right up to closing. And, yeah, I had a ball.

Wkd time, well done!! In a way i'm not surprised, as my soulmate loves gays and sensitive men as her ex used to beat her up virtually daily. Those of us who openly admit to our feminine side are naturally more attractive to some women who realise 'hard' men are not necessarily the best. Remember that and you will often do better than you think!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wkd time, well done!! In a way i'm not surprised, as my soulmate loves gays and sensitive men as her ex used to beat her up virtually daily. Those of us who openly admit to our feminine side are naturally more attractive to some women who realise 'hard' men are not necessarily the best. Remember that and you will often do better than you think!!

HARD MEN and big hunks :o;):P make for great photographs. Unfortunately, they don't always make for great relationships, as many women have found out. :smile:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

As ive realised, if youre with the right person, heels are brill as the lady loves you as you are, better now than later after youve worn flats. Be yourself and you wont have probs, my soulmate luvs my 4" pointed cone heels and tried them on!!