MY NEW Oxfords

johnieheel

Those look great, Johnieheel, and I thought about getting some myself - I just don't know if I want them in patent. Now if the maker made them in flat black...... *SNAP!* - they'd be in my collection. :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Really nice, I like them (ya know my thing for oxfords, heh heh ;)). If you've got a pair of leather pants, why not try them on together (and take a pic, of course!)?

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Oxfords are my all time favorite style and I think I have 7 different pairs now. They look great just a shame I am neither the right shape or size to get away with them in public... Andi My favorite two pairs are the Red and black 5" pleaser ones (my xmas present from my gf, now fiance) and the Black 5.5" milan series with the strap accross the laces. Andi

Smile and the whole world smiles with you, Fart and your on your own!!!

Well, they look nice, but I'm still waiting for some more photos ;). A little bit of advice: try to find someone who'll take pics instead of using a mirror for that.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Well, they look nice, but I'm still waiting for some more photos ;). A little bit of advice: try to find someone who'll take pics instead of using a mirror for that.

Sorry, I was in a hurry and she was at work. I will deliver!!!

real men wear heels

• 3 weeks later...