To the BIG footers out there!

DandyDude

Okay tell me your best success stories in finding heels for the big footed. I have two pair of stiletto ankle boots I got from a company out of California called "DeMars." They were not that expensive, but they are actually well made. 5.5 inch heels, pointy toed, laceup with partial quick lace. Pair each of black and of white.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

I've had quite a bit of success shopping online for shoes & boots. Due to my large size, the only places I can really shop are fetish shops and the occasional Payless store - and those experiences have usually been good as well. I think more manufacturers are getting the hint and realizing that us guys are really looking for stylish footwear as well, and are starting to step up to the plate.....a little at a time.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I'm size 15 (sometimes 14) and really the best luck I've had has been with beverly heels & also lately Amazon.

Pretty much grabbed all the not-too-trashy, sexy pumps & sandals they had in my size. Personally I'm not into blocky heels or platforms, so it really cuts into the selection. Hopefully the pleaser line will keep coming up with new designs (WIDER STRAPPY SANDALS PLEASE!) and I'll be a happy heelnut.

Also checkout Ellie Shoes & Pleaser wholesale sites, you can find links for retailers that carry the various styles they make.

www.beverlyheels.com/incEngine/?content=categories&content=store&mode=display&content=store&product=1030186965

Anybody tried these? They have them through size 16.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Speaking of Ellie shoes, tbe gorgeous Anya Monzikova, Deal or No Deal model, used to model for them. I haven't found any pix of her from that era, but she does have great legs and always looks fantastic in heels, so I'm sure any pix would be...hot. SQ...they do look pretty good! The shoes, of course, but Anya always looks hot!!

• 2 weeks later...

gee gary0618, if that oriental lady ever left foot prints in northern CA, one MIGHT think it WAS a bigfoot!! (boy, talk about "deformed"!!)