Tanning in heels!

Delimber

• 3 months later...

Wearing heels on the beach, in loose, deep sand, is like wearing heels in water or mud - in my opinion, strictly a fetish thing. Anyone that has spent any time walking on/in sand will tell you how diffcult it is to wear high heels.

I love walking in stilettos in the sand because you can allow the heels to sink without them getting too dirty!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I love walking in stilettos in the sand because you can allow the heels to sink without them getting too dirty!

. . . and it's an effective way to sand down your heels for a re-finish! :smile:

Have a happy time!

. . . and it's an effective way to sand down your heels for a re-finish! :smile:

Yeah, you can polish the heel covers right off of them. More likely, though, you'll get the same "peeled banana" look you get from aerating people's lawns.

I was at a wedding once that was held on a beach. All the women wore fancy dresses and shoes, mostly heels. The heels sank into the loose dry sand and it looked like they were all wearing flats. The women all complained about it, but I was amused. One woman I noticed was smart to wear flats to start with. She kept her balance and nobody else could tell that she wasn't in heels! GWL