Just found out my new gf has 2 pair of very high heels

heelshhboy

Before I start I will tell you all that I am 16 years old so those of you who dont want to hear my story can leave now. I met a girl a week ago at a party, she is a year older than me, and we are now seeing each other (dating for people who dont know that expression). We have been on one official date just to a pub quiz with her family and we are going to newcastle shopping some time next week. Before we went to the pub quiz on Friday we were a little late so she told me to run upstairs and grab her red and black shoes from the bottom of her wardrobe, in here she had a range of different types of shoes and boots which didnt really do anything for me but she had 2 pairs of sandles which had massive heels, i have nevr seen 5 inch heels in the flesh but these looked like that or (hopefully) even taller. I grabbed the flats she wanted and we went to the pub. On the way I obviously mentioned "How do you walk in those huge heeled shoes youve got in your wardrobe" and she said I can walk in them very easily. How do I get her to wear them when we go somewhere, or if she trys on a pair when we are shopping how do i say that ill buy them for her without seeming like a creep. (Typed very fast, sorry if there is bad grammer or mistakes) Any help would be great

Don't do any thing, ;) let her determine when she will wear them. But if you like a little subliminal psychology suggestion. When you are with her if you see another women wearing high heels stare at her shoes maybe make it a little more obvious what you are looking at from time to time. Another one is take her out where you need to dress up, like a dinner out............

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Maybe next time you go out and she says "What should I wear?", mention on wearing those shoes. And I'm sure if you wear a hot pair with her, it will be smooth sailing. I've noticed girls around that age to early twenties really like the idea of a guy who is a little different then the rest. If she is completely turned off by it, well....you know lol.

Don't do/say anything. If you stare at other women's shoes, or keep bring up the subject of heels, she may think you are are obsessed with heels. (OK, maybe you are, but that will scare some women off.) Just wait until she chooses to wear them, and then compliment her on how she looks in them, or how well she wears them (but don't make to big a thing of it). Making her feel good about wearing them may make her want to wear them more often. It's much better to have a girl friend that wears 5 inch heels occasionally, than no girl friend at all!!

Rob put it very nicely. Maybe she'll wear them more often if you compliment her on how good they look on her when she wears them. Note: how good she makes the shoes look, not the other way round. That's about all you can do, the fact that she's bought them and still has them suggests that she will wear them sooner or later, but the last thing you want is for her to think you're more interested in her shoes than you are in her. Tread carefully, and good luck. Chris

Thanks for the advice, it is Saturday we are going so I will let you know what happens. I understand I should do nothing and wait for her to try on some heels and tell her she looks great in them, or if she wears her own heels tell her she looks great in them. I just dont want her to try on a pair of flats or very low heels and I am forced to say "They look nice" Thankyou everyone

• 3 weeks later...

We didn't end up going shopping but it doesn't matter as her friend had a birthday party on the Sunday and she wore a pair of the very high heels. She looked stunning she wore a shortish red dress with tiny little white spots on it and the sandals with an ankle strap and quite thin heel, she walked all the way to the taxi (which was all the way down the street) with no problems and she danced in them for the whole night. I wish I was there when she got home but she stayed at her friends house, I would have loved her to say, could you please take off these shoes for me. I am in heaven