Lets Compare our walk

johnieheel

Not bad but not much walking either. Shoes look a little to big or maby it's just the shadow. Any way you do good for 6inchers. Not so easy for most people. How long can you stay up in them?

real men wear heels

Good points Johnnieheel. I thought they looked a little bit big but seemed to stay on fine. What size are they? That can make a big difference in the walking in them. I never agreed with the "buy a size bigger" when buying 6 inch heels because they throw your foot so far forward that you get that gap at the back and it makes them even harder to walk in. I like a good snug fit.' Thanks for sharing. Wineanddine

GF and I went out wearing our ankle boots tonight.After dinner she needed to go to wallmart for some material for curtains. I took a short vid of her and she of me. While in wallmart, I got a couple of quick looks but no reaction except for one young couple in there 20's. The guy first noticed I believe my Gf's heels as her pants just comes down to her ankle and shows the complete shoe of the boot and as he was looking at her ,he qiuckly noticed something different about me.LOL! We just kept walking but I seen out of the corner of my eye that he poked his GF, stopped, turned and showed her I assume for the first time in his life, a man in heels.LOL! We just laughed a little and continued to shop. I wanted to confront him but it was to late. My timing was off. Next time this happens, I will turn and try to talk to the one who see's the un-expected to get his oppinion. Should be interesting. Here are the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

real men wear heels

GF and I went out wearing our ankle boots tonight.After dinner she needed to go to wallmart for some material for curtains. I took a short vid of her and she of me. While in wallmart, I got a couple of quick looks but no reaction except for one young couple in there 20's. The guy first noticed I believe my Gf's heels as her pants just comes down to her ankle and shows the complete shoe of the boot and as he was looking at her ,he qiuckly noticed something different about me.LOL! We just kept walking but I seen out of the corner of my eye that he poked his GF, stopped, turned and showed her I assume for the first time in his life, a man in heels.LOL! We just laughed a little and continued to shop. I wanted to confront him but it was to late. My timing was off. Next time this happens, I will turn and try to talk to the one who see's the un-expected to get his oppinion. Should be interesting. Here are the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

GF and I out and about. One boy in shock.LOL!!!

real men wear heels