all good fun

thedesigner

just come across this site and thought i'd let u know where i stand.. (3 -4" usually)... I regularly wear heels as i find them more comfortable than flats. Men's shoes are generally very boring either work shoes or executive. I take size 6 so often they aren't available in gents anyway, but i have all the choice of the womens, don't do clumpy and leave the stilettos to my soulmate -often choose for her, ironically the same size- and she's happy as she can get 5" heels without being taller than me... We both love fashion and like to get the look right, essential in my mind to carry it off properly, we both are size 10 in jeans...

First

WELCOME

Glad you found the site and started posting. Us guys with larger feet (womens 14) can only read your stuff with envy. It must really be nice to have an understanding SO that wears the same size clothing and shoes.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

actually when i say size 6, ive got some kurt geiger 4" stiletto boots from ebay bought as a 6, (these are uk sizes) but when they turned up they were a 5. Could get them on but not do the zip up. Oh well lets try them in the bath i thought, now they're fine!!

Welcome. Let me say I do envy you. Size 6 feet. It must feel wonderful being able to walk into a shoe store and be able to choose any female shoe!! ;) I'm a UK8 so lucky myself in that respect but still a bit limited size wise for certain styles. There seems to be more smaller sizes in the sales than larger sizes.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

no, i'm uk size 6!!!! Today: blk 3" cowboy boots, then denim patchwork cowboy boots, then 3 1/2" suede wedge boots, now blk 3 3/4" laceups, variety is the spice of life, and with about 40 pairs its not difficult....

I knew that considering your location... ;)

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005