everything just feels "better"

JSpikeheels

hey everyone...

...my last reply about street heeling just made me want to share with everyone how refreshing this whole experience has been for me as I worked through all my issues that brought me to this "acceptance" and that I can and do wear high heels in my everyday life...

...just to wake up in the morning and realize this..is a jolt of endorphins.. (chemicals in the brain that are responsible for positive moods)

...a naturally-produced "high" that lasts all day in a pleasant buzz ...I feel like my clothes fit better and I look better, my thoughts have greater clarity and I can express myself more concisely and creatively and I feel like I am projecting an aura of contentment and well-being to those around me...

----------------------

..just a sidebar: has anyone done any studies regarding the natural "production" of these chemicals insofar as the body becoming dependent on them and craving more and more to remain "satisfied?"

Posted Image

your comments are appreciated...

Jim

JSpikeheels

I feel the same sometimes, especially now that I'm out of the shoe closet and can openly comment on heels around my friends. In my case I think it's less endorphins than it is just the sense of well being from being able to be me. Chris

It's so funny how wearing the clothes and/or footwear you choose instead of what society chooses for you can make all the difference to your well-being!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

It's so funny how wearing the clothes and/or footwear you choose instead of what society chooses for you can make all the difference to your well-being!

I am reminded of the story of the doctor who cut his patients to fit the bed instead of making the bed fit his patients.

The more that a society tends to cage you in, the fewer freedoms you really have. In order for one to be truly free one must live free without walls to surround - especially the mind.:wink:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels