you won't believe this...

chris100575

Hi I've not been out in heels for a few weeks because I've been too skint. However I'm hoping to be on more financially sound ground next month so should be out and about in them then. One pretty major update though is that my GF likes me in heels! I'll start a new thread rather than derail this one, but she is up for going out in Manchester with us next time we go, and she wants me to wear my Malicias. Chris

• 3 weeks later...

New Rock do a range of women's boots called the Malicia collection, that have pointed toes and four inch spiky heels. I have five pairs of them including the ones in my avatar, and my GF has just bought herself a pair. We're planning to go out in Manchester in a couple of weeks for my birthday with both of us wearing them... Chris

Hi Jon Yes, she's seen the stilettos too! She isn't bothered at all by me wearing them, although she agrees that they're probably too feminine for public wear. Around the house is fine though, and she's even asked me to wear them in the bedroom a few times. She loved all of my Malicias and seemed puzzled as to why I'm not sure about going out in the patent ones. Unfortunately I won't be around this weekend, she lives in Cumbria so I'll be up there with her. Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this Saturday just gone was between a friend's and my birthday, so we went out in Manchester for a few beers. My friends pretty much all know that I wear heels, but the group we were going out with hadn't actually seen me in them. I was a little nervous as to how they'd be received, and about how my GF would feel about me wearing them in public with her.

As we were getting ready to go out I unthinkingly picked up my Reactors (flat, guys / unisex New Rocks) and went to put them on. I think it was partially just nerves, and partially so my GF knew that I wasn't trying to push her if she'd be uncomfortable. As I sat down she asked what had happened to my heels, and why I wasn't going out in them. I asked if she wanted me to wear them, and she replied with "Definitely. Go and get a pair." I plumped for my favourite Malicias with the purple flames.

When we got to the pub not one of my friends commented on the fact that I was wearing heels. I don't know whether they didn't notice, or just didn't think it was worth mentioning, but either way was fine by me. I think it was most probably the latter, as I went to the bar several times and when we were doing the traditional hugs at the end of the evening I don't believe nobody noticed that I was suddenly four inches taller!

My GF recently bought herself a pair of New Rocks too, so we were both wearing high heeled pointy boots. The picture is the boots we wore on the night. It was largely uneventful as far as comments / reactions went except for a boy pointing out to his friend "That man's wearing girls' heels!" as we walked past on the way to the station. We just carried on chatting and ignored it, and no further comment was forthcoming. We all had a great night, and got home in the early hours fairly well drunk. :smile:

To cap off a good weekend for heels, we had a quiet evening in on Sunday which we spent with my wearing my Faith Magnum stiletto knee boots.

Posted Image

Chris

Those Malicias look pretty masculine to me, wearing them under jeans should provoke 0 reaction IMO (hence your friends not noticing/commenting). Sounds like you had a wicked night, glad it went well for you. Your GF sounds like a great catch as well.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

Having spoken to one of my friends a few days later, everyone noticed that I was wearing heels but didn't think it worth mentioning. Apparently ever since I told them that I wear heels they've been looking at my feet whenever we go out waiting for me to turn up in a pair. This is exactly the lack of reaction I was hoping for, as I'm not looking to attract attention just to wear the boots that I like. I have been so lucky with my GF, she has been an absolute star. I told her about my heels when we first met and she said then that she was fine with it. I'm still getting used to the idea that I can wear them around her, but her opinion is my wearing heels doesn't bother her in the least because they're just shoes and it doesn't change who I am. In fact she's said a couple of times that she quite likes me in heels. Chris

you really have some kind of a gf, so as your friends by the way, i mean they really support you, that's cool, a do have a few (two) friends who know i like wearing high heels, but i've never gone out wearing my heels with them, then of course most oh my heels are sandals. i'm really thinking about getting a nice pair of boots, or pumps, something closed, and try and see what happens with my friends.

Thats really great Chris. All my friends know I wear heels but have yet to see me in them except for a couple girls I work with that I have seen in stores out shopping but I don't think anyone would be very supprised. My GF, like yours of about 8 months now is very supportive of my heel wearing and has been out in public with me alot and even encourages it which I really like, so I know how you feel. Great, isn't it.

real men wear heels

It's fantastic! After years of my ex making me feel it was something to be ashamed of, it's great that now I've had the guts to come out of the shoe closet as it were most people's reaction has been "so what?" My GF's support is incredibly important to me, she still doesn't understand why it's such a big thing for me to be able to click round the house in my stilettos while she's there. I love her! Chris