boot help

slaveforheels

ok, right guys I need some help, been talking to my misses and she is slowly coming round to me and my heels, which is a total result. But we are going to be take it slow, so she has agreed I can start wearing around her, be them a low heel pair of cowboy boots say with a 2" heel to start and work up from their to my normal 4-5".. this is a very big break through for me. So my question to you all is this, any of you know where I can get hold of a pair of cowboy boots in the UK im a UK 11. help would be great guys, as if I work at it I might even get her to join up on here as she has a great thing for boots and heels. She just thinks as she puts it, its a bit weird on guys right now but slowly changing.

Your best bet would be ebay.com in the states, but they wont be cheap. Just had a look, nothing there at present. Unless you think you might be able to get away with pink! Have a look at my post in the 'have you seen any other guys street heeling', they are a cowboyboot style, but maybe a bit too much for your first heels with her, a size ten eee would fit you fine. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Salveforheels

Goto the Tallgirls website. Under the boots section you will find 2.25" heeled cowboy boots in either black or brown.

These were accepted by my other half without even having to discuss the heels issue. none of my male friends ever commented on the 2.25" heel, just they liked the boots.

I am a UK9 to UK10 - well it does depend upon manufacturer of course. I purchased a pair in their size 11 because I was worried that the 10 would be too tight. I needed to wear good wool socks with the boots so they didn't flop about on my feet, so you should be fine. If I was to buy another pair I would go for UK10.

They are spanish made with a leather upper. The heel is a solid piece of chipboard, so ther is no resonance from the normal plastic heel cavity. Yup, they are pricey, but they do the job and look great with jeans. I lived in them until they fell apart.

Tallgirls offer a superb service with quick delivery. Happy to speak with guys on the phone.

Hope that helps.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

• 3 weeks later...

Your best bet would be ebay.com in the states, but they wont be cheap... Nigel

I doubt very seriously if you'll be able to find anything worth having in a genuine cowboy boot that won't require a second mortgage. However, may I suggest a biker's or an engineer's boot? Some come with 3" heels or even higher, look totally masculine, and you probably won't need the second mortgage either.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Try http://www.libertyboots.com

Very very cool boots, but expensive.

Made to measure, so width and size won't be an issue.

Well, I didn't see any prices, but you can bet they're expen$ive. I would be enormously surprised to learn that they had anything for less than $200. By the time you add on shipping& handling, taxes, imposts and duties - well remember what I said about a second mortgage?

Frye is another big boot mfgr. But they aren't exactly cheap either. I think their prices start at around $100.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels