I'm new here

Hello to all. Let me introduce myself... I'm a high heels lover. I love to walk hours in nice high heeled shoes or boots. I really dislike plateform shoes. The high I prefer is between 11,5 cm and 14. I feel so good in those shoes... Sometimes I appreciate to walk outside on streets with some ankle or knee black boots, heel arround 12... If you have any comments or question, go ahead... HHL

I don't have enough time for myself... But end December I took a few days off and get to Berlin a few days with an ex-girlfriend I told about my heels passion. In the past we had a nice relationship with and in high heels. But we finished our relationship as we were close to each other only in sex... So I had a 3 days experience non stop in heels. My luguage was full of them. 4 pairs of black knee boots and 6-7 regular high heels. All of them without plateform as I dislike plateforms. We went out on streets, shops, museum, restaurants. I was in 4,5 to 5,5 HH. That feeling of walking in public in unbelievable. It's strange and exciting. Hope to do it again... Does anybody know about a real club with high heels lover in Europe?

I don't have enough time for myself... But end December I took a few days off and get to Berlin a few days with an ex-girlfriend I told about my heels passion. In the past we had a nice relationship with and in high heels. But we finished our relationship as we were close to each other only in sex...

So I had a 3 days experience non stop in heels. My luguage was full of them. 4 pairs of black knee boots and 6-7 regular high heels. All of them without plateform as I dislike plateforms. We went out on streets, shops, museum, restaurants. I was in 4,5 to 5,5 HH. That feeling of walking in public in unbelievable. It's strange and exciting. Hope to do it again...

Does anybody know about a real club with high heels lover in Europe?

Welcome aboard f_private.

Dr Shoe already beat me to it, but the World Heel Meet 2007 seems to fit your interests pretty well.

So I had a 3 days experience non stop in heels. My luguage was full of them. 4 pairs of black knee boots and 6-7 regular high heels. All of them without plateform as I dislike plateforms. We went out on streets, shops, museum, restaurants. I was in 4,5 to 5,5 HH.

--"3 days non stop in heels"...3 days non stop in heels in London on March 9-11

--"4 pairs of black knee boots"...bring a few pairs to The Miller with you and show them in the privacy of our own Private Function Room.

--"We went out on streets, shops, museum, restaurants"...:wink:, this is exactly what we will be doing for three days...many of us in knee boots and regular high heels.

That feeling of walking in public in unbelievable. It's strange and exciting. Hope to do it again...

Its rewarding and very liberating to walk in public in knee boots or regular high heels, I totally agree. If you would like to experience the added benefit of power in numbers and the ability to share your passion without reserve or fear of criticism from others, then the World Heel Meet 2007 may just be what you are looking for. It will be the first time in many peoples lives to see so many like minded freestylers all under one roof at the same time.

Does anybody know about a real club with high heels lover in Europe?

I don't know how you define club, but being an active member at hhplace certainly meets the description of a club. If you what you mean by "club" is a nightclub, then perhaps you may or may not be interested to know that we will be visiting Torture Garden (a world famous fetish club) on Saturday night as well.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.