introduction or hi I'm back

gj

Hello, I have been reading this forum for some time now and decided it was time to make myself known to you. I have been into heels before and was away for a few years. I have met a few of you guys in Belgium during a meet. After that my relationship was ended and I took a few years off to reflect. That time I thew away all my shoes and boots. Today I am with a new girlfriend who knows I'm wearing heels, mainly boots. And like JeffB I älso need to rebuild my collection. This will be done with more care than I used to do. I just wanted to say hi, nice to be back and great to read all your adventures. We will speak soon!! GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

Hello,

I have been reading this forum for some time now and decided it was time to make myself known to you.

I have been into heels before and was away for a few years. I have met a few of you guys in Belgium during a meet. After that my relationship was ended and I took a few years off to reflect. That time I thew away all my shoes and boots.

Today I am with a new girlfriend who knows I'm wearing heels, mainly boots. And like JeffB I älso need to rebuild my collection. This will be done with more care than I used to do.

I just wanted to say hi, nice to be back and great to read all your adventures.

We will speak soon!!

GJ

Hello GJ,

nice to see that another guy is coming back. I don't know exactly what is motivating me for wearing high heels. Am I a crossdresser, is it a fetish or only a fashion? I don't know.

In the eighties I threw my platform boots into a charity container. Convinced that they are totally out of fashion ... later I was angry about this decision. My old love for high heels was growing again. Now I have decided to never throw again my boots away. Quite opposite - I'm wearing high heels daily on the street!

If they are threadbare or simply scrap, off into the garbage ton. But I'm collecting the others like a squirrel :wink:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!