A wonderful quote for us Freestylers to ponder upon...

HeelD

A very powerful and inspirational Sanskrit quote I found a couple of weeks ago.

"Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to this day."

So, basically, a great day freestyling and wearing heels leads us to have happy memories, and thus leading us to believe we will have another great day freestyling and heeling tomorrow. So guys, freestyle and wear heels out confidently today and all will be great - past, present and future!

:academic:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

So, basically, a great day freestyling and wearing heels leads us to have happy memories, and thus leading us to believe we will have another great day freestyling and heeling tomorrow. So guys, freestyle and wear heels out confidently today and all will be great - past, present and future!

:academic:

That reminded me of a bumper sticker I saw once:

"Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today is a bitch." Heh!

But seriously, Heel-D, that quote you mentioned would make for quite a fine philosophy for freestylers the world over: to remember the memories of past happy outings in heels and to look forward with delight to future outings. I'd definitely subscribe to that!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...