Black Patent or Mat black for the office??

poppi

Hello. Could any one give me some advice on wheather black patent high heels are to much for the office as ive seen a lovely pair of 4.5" black patent court shoes but not sure wheather there suitable for the office. Many thanks..

Deb's

Comming from a man, We like looking at shinny shoes. Patent is more feminen and pretty and we like pretty. If you feel pretty that day, wear patent, if you feel casual and want to dress down a little,wear mat. Thats just me.

real men wear heels

Hello.

Could any one give me some advice on wheather black patent high heels are to much for the office as ive seen a lovely pair of 4.5" black patent court shoes but not sure wheather there suitable for the office.

Many thanks..

It depends on the outfit. If you are wearing an lbd with patent pumps, it is kinda dressy for the office, but with a pair of jeans, I think it would work.

But in my mind, patent pumps go with anything.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

I've worn both at work with no problem. The idea to pair your shoes with just the right outfit. Case in point, I've work black patent pumps with a black shirt, black dress pants and off-black hosiery and it worked to perfection. I'm here to tell you that it can be done.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!