Off to church.

johnieheel

My GF and I headed out to church today as we try to do every Sunday but today we past by a fairly new church close to home that I've been meaning to try out. Well I was wearing my 3" cowgirl boots and she was wearing her 3" granny boots. Ran into a girl from work and had met the pastor once before. There was alot of people there today and I believe only a couple of them actualy noticed that my heels were not of the norm to say the least but nobody said anything and we had a great time.It is a very down to earth and casual church. The pastor spoke a little on how it doesn't matter what you wear and or look like etc. He was in a very casual shirt and pants his self and greeted us with a very warm welcome. Needless to say, I believe we have found a new place to go on Sunday.

Posted Image

real men wear heels

Good for you! My pastor once raised his eyebrows and asked about why I wore heels, but my answer, "I'm more comfortable in them" seemed to put him at ease. After he got to know me better, he never mentioned it again, and none of my other friends from church have mentioned it, either.

I love the boots that you wear with your GF. I have a pair that were custom made with 4 inch stacked heels in a western style. They feel great. We went to the midnight mass and I had a feast looking at all the gals decked out in spike heels. Some were 5 inch, most were 4 inch. Nice this heels and skirts. Yumm Bernheels

Johnieheel, I have worn heels to church as well. I have worn thongs with a 1 1/2 in heel, and some leather slide wedgies that have a 2 1/2 inch heel. Both are sort of "unisex" looking, but how unisex can 2 1/2 in heels be? ha ha Nobody ever has said anything... I do have some more fem sandals that I regularly were outside, but not to church... sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

My GF and I headed out to church today as we try to do every Sunday but today we past by a fairly new church close to home that I've been meaning to try out. Well I was wearing my 3" cowgirl boots and she was wearing her 3" granny boots. Ran into a girl from work and had met the pastor once before. There was alot of people there today and I believe only a couple of them actualy noticed that my heels were not of the norm to say the least but nobody said anything and we had a great time.It is a very down to earth and casual church. The pastor spoke a little on how it doesn't matter what you wear and or look like etc. He was in a very casual shirt and pants his self and greeted us with a very warm welcome. Needless to say, I believe we have found a new place to go on Sunday.

Posted Image

It's probably just as well that you showed-up in heels on your first day. But the minister is correct - unless you are wearing something really outlandish your attire shouldn't matter. People should go to church services for worship, not pass judgement on what someone is wearing. BTW, I like the boots too.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

johnieheel

where can I get boot like the one you are showing in you picture, where do you live and what store can I go to get the boots too. How high are you heels? I own some gogo boots with 3" heels and they feel great.

Fashion Freedom for all

Richard

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

johnieheel

where can I get boot like the one you are showing in you picture, where do you live and what store can I go to get the boots too. How high are you heels? I own some gogo boots with 3" heels and they feel great.

Fashion Freedom for all

Richard

Got the boots at sears in Canton Ohio. Heels are 3" and soft material that dosen't make noise when you walk.

real men wear heels