Has anyone heard from....

She was working on a Master's degree, and had limited time to visit. But I have not heard from her in a while myself, and that is a shame. I was hoping she would at least send a private message every now and then. I am sure she is just busy trying to get everything done in her life.

She was working on a Master's degree, and had limited time to visit. But I have not heard from her in a while myself, and that is a shame. I was hoping she would at least send a private message every now and then.

I am sure she is just busy trying to get everything done in her life.

Aren't we all sometimes... and a master's is one of those exclusive things that barely allow you to eat and breathe (in some stages at least) so your guess is probably right.

And her quotes were the only non-heel related posts that I read on the (too busy with my own things as well :smile:)

Now with the "view posts since last visit" things have gotten an order of magnitude more efficient!!

Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Debbie's still around-- alive and well and just as personable as ever. She was present in the chat last Saturday. I'm still wondering about Jane. We miss her sparkling personality and quick wit. -- not to mention her beautiful pictures. I sure hope she's ok and everything is going well for her. I'm still trying to figure out how to get Jane and Debbie together for a joint picture taking session. Wouldn't they look great together? Now, with the introduction of Mrs. Mac into the mix, the three of them together -- Now, wouldn't that be the best of the best? (Even better if Inga and Laurie could join them) Oh well, like Laurie says: "You can't have everything."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I would like to know what happened to Phuonginheels. :smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 1 month later...