An androgynous appearance- I found this today

Elegant

http://ic3.deviantart.com/images2/i/2004/03/a/9/Pretty_boy_with_nasty_toy.jpg

I found this while Google-drifting and I was stunned! I think this boy (well, he's only 14, though he looks several years older) is just charming! The only thing that didn't appeal to me was Furby and scratched nails, the face IMHO looks great (and, well, somewhat sexy)! I guess some males can pull the makeup off in such an excellent way. I really wish I looked like that guy...

BTW. Several days ago I've seen a young lad who used black eyeliner and wore some earrings. He didn't appeal to me (well, chicks with a simmilar make-up don't either) but he showed that he wasn't afraid of what the others may say or think, he just did it (and it may be sometimes difficult as there are some juvenile gangs, causing dangerous situations).

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Here's the pic for all to see:

Posted Image

Well, I'm no expert at this sort of thing, but I guess this kid is into the goth scene since that appears to be the standard look. I'll say this much, it's ccertainly interesting!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yeah, he does need to re-do his nails! I count myself as a goth, but am not pretty enough to pull off that kind of look. That said, goth / rock clubs are great places to go out in heels, as they're used to the whole gender blurring thing. Chris