New Member Hellooo

Hi, Just a quick hello from a new member who is pleased to have found a forum to discuss my all too secret fetish going back many a year. Quite nice to have discovered that I am not a "bit of perv" or at least if I am then I am amongst some genuine folks who share a real love of all facets of high heels. Enjoy your day.

:admin_welcome: Welcome to the forum. This forum is amazing. While it all started with a heel meet in Belgium, many Brits are responsible for its initial lauch and maintenance (though Jeff from the Netherlands was the old Admin Firefox and Xaphod kept this forum going for many years). The current Admin is also from England. You are in good close company. Enjoy your stay.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

:admin_welcome:

Welcome to the forum. This forum is amazing. While it all started with a heel meet in Belgium, many Brits are responsible for its initial lauch and maintenance (though Jeff from the Netherlands was the old Admin Firefox and Xaphod kept this forum going for many years). The current Admin is also from England.

You are in good close company.

Enjoy your stay.

Actually it started with a heelmeet at Lakeside in Essex. I should know, I was there!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Actually it started with a heelmeet at Lakeside in Essex. I should know, I was there!

Perhaps you are right. I'm just going by what I thought Firefox told me.

Guess we have some history to uncover now.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Perhaps you are right. I'm just going by what I thought Firefox told me.

Guess we have some history to uncover now.

Yes, Firefox was there too. It was in the days of the old Jenny's High Heel site before HHPlace. It was just FF, my wife Ruth and I and for the second meet we were joined by Xaphod and I think Calv.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.