Discount Coupons: Share Your Savings Secrets HERE

kneehighs

What do you guys think of using this thread to share our discount coupons with another?

I'll start:

NINE WEST

www.ninewest.com -- use the code HOLIDSHP for free standard shipping on purchases of $75 or more. Valid through 12/31/06

code 06VIP good for free standard shipping. Expiration date unknown.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Payless - almost any day it's about 1/4 the cost of Zappos or Nordstroms. eBay - it's usually about 1/3 the cost of Zappos or Nordstroms. Other than that, I'd shop at fleamarkets or garage sales, but they never have heels in my size...

• 2 weeks later...

My personal opinion is that coupons are merely a gimmick to lure customers into a shop. Only rarely have they made any real difference in my purchase price.

They make a difference all the time at Nine West.

Many times they are good for free shipping.

They make a difference all the time at Nine West.

Many times they are good for free shipping.

Well I noticed alot of you taller men are having trouble finding shoes in larger sizes so I thought the add from pierresilber might help a little.

real men wear heels

Well I noticed alot of you taller men are having trouble finding shoes in larger sizes so I thought the add from pierresilber might help a little.

Thanks for the add, johnieheel. :rocker:

My opinion is that if any one post in this thread helps just one person save money, then the thread served its purpose.

Your post increased the chances of that happening.

for www.shoes.com, you can use this code GIVE10OFF for 10% off with a $75 purchase. Valid until 12/31/06 (excluding Allen-Edmonds, Bragano, BRUNOMAGLI, Cole Haan, Donald J Pliner, K-Swiss, Kenneth Cole, Lucchese, MERRELL, Royal Elastics and Ugg brands & sale items)