New shoes-Via Spiga

johnieheel

Found them on ebay. I can wear a size 9 in any style so it's easy for me to shop on line. Originally 198.00 US. but got them for 60.00. I have seen and do have many other pair similar to that in plain leather and man made materials. Seems this style is comming back very strong this year. I have admired it sense high school when my girlfriends sister got a pair. Drove me crazy. LOL Thanks for the comments. johnieheel

real men wear heels

I agree with Krapsparov. It's amazing how many places are now making heels up to a size 17! I have a feeling more manufacturers are getting the hint, although not fast enough in my opinion. Eventually they're just going to have to take down the "men's" and "women's" signs and just put up "SHOES" since it's the inevitable direction it's going anyhow. Of course.....that's just my opinion. I like the trend though!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

When my gf and I was at Bakers today the girls that worked there told us that more men are buying heels for themselves now days. I thought that was a pretty good sign that men in heels is comming alive finally. YES!!!!

real men wear heels

I found pretty much the same, including when I asked a Nordstroms salesman how many men were buying heels, while wearing heels myself. He chuckled and said, "quite a lot," then asked me if I knew anything behind this fad. I said, "well, I think many men have desired wearing heels for years, but it's only in the last ten years or so they felt like they could do so without serious repurcussion." He admitted that he'd worn heels a couple times himself. Fancy that - a women's shoe salesman actually wearing heels! At least he's getting a chance to know his product.