The High Heel Strut

Magickman

Just last week, I went to the Nine West store at Mall of America, and came home with two new pairs of heels. I am trying to decide which ones to wear for this weekend. Both are black leather boots. One pair is zip-up, with 4" heels, hot and sexy. The other pair is skin tight, pull-on, with absolutely towering 5" heels, just outrageous. I had to buy Lycra-nylon trouser socks, in order to get the latter ones on and off. A fresh manicure as well; my favorite peacock blue, with silver glitter. No excuses for me. I have to get out there, and strut my stuff. Only a few years ago, I could not have imagined strutting my stuff. Heck, I didn't even have any stuff. But it is all different now. The ultra high heels and sparkly blue nails, are attention grabbers. Women crane their necks, and move in closer, for a better look. Pleased or disgusted, they stop by to chat. Opportunities like that are priceless. I have to press myself to be witty and charming. This is the basis of social connection. Meet new people, and have friendly conversation. I am not an expert, at meeting new people. I have to work at it. But lemme tell ya, the heels sure help.

• 3 weeks later...

That style is on sale at Zappos for $83.95 upto size US10, BUT if you go to the 9west website they are on sale for $54.50 and are available upto US size 12.

Nice boots, also my style. 9west say its a 3.5" heel therefore a comfortable height for all day wear and ambulation. Sadly I have 3 pairs at the th moment so I have enough. Must be restrained. Good price though.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?