Pics of ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

I especially like the black patent pumps. They appear to have loops for ankle straps.

I do have the ankle straps for them, but I prefer them without.

Guest ilovepumps!

Since I wore my last pair to death I don't actually own any black patent courts! Must get some once Christmas etc is out of the way. Nice collection you have there Ilovepumps!

Chris

Thanks Chris :rocker:

Patent courts are sexy and are a must in everyones shoe collection I'd say.

Guest ilovepumps!

I am very fussy when it comes to how classic pumps should look before I buy them. Therefore, locating a pair which is worth buying can be difficult. However, I got lucky couple of days ago and found a new pair, fairly low heeled black leather pumps on sale, online. I think the heels are no more than 3.5" high and pretty comfortable for a UK7, providing I have to wear a UK8 sometimes depending on heel height and how pointy the toes are.

Here is a pic :rocker:

Posted Image

Now I am thinking whether to go 6" heels one day hehe

ilovepumps!: We all continue to be enthralled by your terrific pictures. If you'll allow me to make a suggestion, have you ever considered trying a black leather miniskirt? With your incredible legs and your creative poses, I'm sure you could make that work to perfection. Let me know what you think of my idea!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Guest ilovepumps!

ilovepumps!: We all continue to be enthralled by your terrific pictures. If you'll allow me to make a suggestion, have you ever considered trying a black leather miniskirt? With your incredible legs and your creative poses, I'm sure you could make that work to perfection. Let me know what you think of my idea!

Funny you should say that JeffB as I have been looking for either a red or black leather mini skirt. It was my first choice until I found those wet look bootleg trousers so I bought them first. The leather mini skirt will happen soon.

@Chris - I am still thinking about the 6" heels. However, I am not yet sure if I can spend that kind of money for a pair of heels where I can only wear sitting down LOL!. I normally go for 5" or below as I like to drive in them too.