Pics of ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

Guest ilovepumps!

Cheers for the comments :rocker: Mr Carter, I will sort out some barefoot pics in those black pumps with the bows on top soon. Are they all females wearing those pumps on your site?

i love seeing women in high heels (and have a site on that). but enough about me. those pics look great. you wear your heels well and very sexy!!! though i'm not too much into bare feet in pumps.. i've seen it work in a great way that i dont' discount it. if you look great that way.. go for it! thanks for sharing such lovely pics... and don't hesitate to post more here (at Jack's place or mines).. but the more you post here.. the better we get to know you. RPM

Guest ilovepumps!

i love seeing women in high heels (and have a site on that). but enough about me.

those pics look great. you wear your heels well and very sexy!!! though i'm not too much into bare feet in pumps.. i've seen it work in a great way that i dont' discount it.

if you look great that way.. go for it!

thanks for sharing such lovely pics... and don't hesitate to post more here (at Jack's place or mines).. but the more you post here.. the better we get to know you.

RPM

Thanks for that. To be honest I never thought I would see the day where I am wearing heels and posting pics on the net of me wearing them. I'm good either way when it it comes to nylons or not. However, it is a lot warmer with nylons when im out driving in heels on a cold day lol.

Guest ilovepumps!

They were pretty tight at first, but after wearing them in a bit, they feel a lot looser. I bought those for the metal heel. I want some proper metal spikes now.

Guest ilovepumps!

Great styles and you wear them well. Knowing I'm looking at a guy takes the charge off but I still like the shoes and they look good. That's really all that matters.

Thanks for that, means a lot :rocker:

• 3 weeks later...

Very nice. Skirt, black nylons and heels is a great look. I particularly like the courts with the bows on, but I do tend to favour feminine shoes.

Chris

I agree with you Chris.

Those black nylons give the courts with the bow a really nice look.

Wouldn't mind something like that myself.

As far as it being too feminine.

I think, personally, looks Great.

You pull it off very nicely. Sexy look.

I'd prefer female shoes anyway.

Wouldn't mind that Skirt either. :rocker:

Keep it up! Lookin Great.

Hello, ilovepumps! All the pictures you posted were very nice, everything looked stylish and tasteful in the way you paired your shoes and outfits. Well done! More power to you! Hope we get to see more pics in the future!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Not many responses? :rocker:

Or is it because like some of you say, too feminine for some of you?

We'r here. We're just trying to decide if we should be jealous that we don't look so good in heels even though we love the feel of them on our feet.

Guest ilovepumps!

I absolutely adore the pair with the bows on the toe! Wish I had them on right now! They are so feminine. Have you ever been out in those?

Ive not been out in any of my shoes unfortunately. I just dont have the courage to do so :rocker:

Guest ilovepumps!

Got those from westwardbound.com. Buy them if you can wait almost four weeks though (they do state 28 delivery in their delivery info), as they dont hold them in stock, they have to order them through their suppliers :rocker:

My red patent pumps finally arrived today. What do you all think? :rocker:

Posted Image

There's nothing that'll beat a pair of patent pumps, especially black ones. Red work as well for me, especially with legs like yours!

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

Guest ilovepumps!

I don't believe you. You'll have to post some pix to prove it :biggrin:

Hehe, any excuse to post some piccies. Give me some time :rocker:

Guest ilovepumps!

I don't believe you. You'll have to post some pix to prove it :biggrin:

Posted Image

The white patents if you have not seen the other thread :rocker:

Posted Image

Hello, everyone! :rocker:

Stunning!! They are beautiful as well as your legs in this picture:fine:

I agree, beautiful and classy shoes. I myself only have one black and one white, still looking for the red ones, perhaps something like this:

Posted Image

Too bad these ones don't come in my size... :biggrin:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Guest ilovepumps!

Wonderful heels ilovepumps. And I need agree, what wonderful legs.

Did you already have a matching minskirt?

I do have matching white and black mini skirts yes. However, the red mini skirt I have does not quite match the red patent heels.