Toe Rings?

azraelle

Around here (must be the young ladies' reaction to the stifling conservatism here), along with the wild metalics the girls wear on their toenails, most also wear one or more toe rings, and quite often a thin ankle bracelet as well. What do you think? In case any of the gals are interested in one man's opinion, which I doubt(!), I think it is very attractive, and only enhances a girl's femininity, even when NOT wearing high heels.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

If I were to wear a toe ring, I would lose it. Heck, on my last date a few months ago, I lost my impossible to get on braclet from my wrist, and the thought was if it is so difficult to get it to hook on, it must be the same way when getting it off. Newp. So a toe ring would vanish in a day. I have had my favourite ring slip from my finger as well. They are great for some girls, but not for me, I fear.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I love toe rings. I have had a few for a while now. I hate the cheap split rings. I have a few solid ones, silver and gold plated. They have to fit tight so they don't come off if your toes get wet, that's a good tip! But a lot of times they are too hard to get off...hehe

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thanx shrimper! I also don't take off my fitted toe rings very often because theya re hard to get on and off. If they werem't, then they'd come off to easy and you'd lose them

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

countrycuti

2.5 inch kittens

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 10:46 pm Post subject: toe rings

-----------------------------------------------------------

I wear toe rings and ankle braclets even with pantyhose and sandals

ME TOO!!!! Hear! Hear!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I love toe rings and ankle bracelets; however I can only wear toe rings with sandals. I like thin silver or gold ankle bracelets as well as unusual ankle bracelets. I had one (it broke) that was a thin strand of black leather that was threaded through a narrow hollow silver tube that was aout two inches long.

• 1 month later...