Yahoo Answers

Magickman

I submitted the following question to Yahoo Answers, to see what responses might be elicited: "How high can I go with my heels? As a guy who is 5'7", I am always searching for ways to look taller. So far, I have worn boots with heels of 3" to 4", which add some welcome altitude. Can I go much higher without creating a freaky appearance? Out in the world, women are constantly stopping me, on the street, at social events, and in stores, to talk about my boots. Usually, they are very complimentary. I want to know what the women here have to say, about the man in towering high heels."

Magickman, Problem is that the extra height over 4" does not trasnslate into height gain. In 13.5cm heels my heght gain is around 10cm. It's all a question of mechanics as the ankle joint is in front of the heel and so as the shoe heel goes up, the ankle does so, bit as the height increases, so the height gain drops off. Dr Shoe will probably be able to explain it much better than I. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

I want to know what the women here have to say, about the man in towering high heels.

Hiya Magickman

I think this has been asked many many times in the "Girls" forums so you may find your answers in amoung that forum, but you could spend many hours in their "reading" and you will see what Girls have said about this many times in the past.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

To Admin: Sorry for the lack of clarity in my post. My request for "what the women here have to say, about the man in towering high heels." was directed to the women responders at Yahoo Answers, to see what females who use that service thought about men in high heels. My apologies for the confusion.

lol, opp's my bad..... DOH

Miught be worth just putting a quote around your said question using the Posted Image

button, just so we know thats the bit you said...

Have a go if you like just by editing your post...

Highlight the actual bit you asked yahoo, then hit the quote button...

:rocker:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!