Picture time! five and a half - extreme

Laurieheels

They DWARF you!

In other words, THEY IZ AWESOME!

If you can wear those....then its time to bow and scrape (to : SuperLaurie). :grin::smile:

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

:grin: What's with your eyes so wide open? :grin: Can't beleave the hight of the heel your self? :smile: I think it's just you looking at the screen when triyng to take the picture, is it?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

She looks like a cute little Deer stunned by some headlights. LOL Nice shoes Laurie good luck with them. Nice pictures too. I cant quite tell from the pictures but you might have better luck with the web cam (brighter images) if you can get the light in front of you. If not maybe turn the camera away from the windows tward the other side of the room? Maybe I am wrong since I cant see the entire room? Anyway thank you for posting those pictures. You can really see the difference the 1/2 inch makes. :smile: Dean

Try "right clicking" on the red X then go to properties in the the form that opens. Click that then copy the url of the picture. Then pase it into your browsers address bar. That should do it. Worked for me Dean

:grin: What's with your eyes so wide open? :grin: Can't beleave the hight of the heel your self? :grin: I think it's just you looking at the screen when triyng to take the picture, is it?

It's my artistic flare, I am giving the wide eyes on purpose, as if to say that I didn't realize how high they would look.

I did realize in a way, so this is just an attempt at humour. :grin:

:smile:

:rofl:

they look fabulous!! :smile: black patent pumps, slick and shiny. i'll bet you look just as fabulous in them :grin: are they by jante or another brand?? either way they look like the ones i have but i don't have the ankle strap on my jante 5 1/2 black patent pumps.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

The brand is the Highest Heel. The toe area is a little bit smaller than Jante. They'll require a bit more working in than Jante pumps. Heelsonline didn't have a Jante that I could see in 5.5, so I went with these. I haven't had time to wear them, really, so it will be some time before I am out and about in them.

Laurie, Your shoes are beautiful - even though they aren't suede - and I love the pictures! I look forward to more pictures - I love it when I can see both your shoes and your face - you are beautiful! :smile:

Laurie,

Your shoes are beautiful - even though they aren't suede - and I love the pictures! I look forward to more pictures - I love it when I can see both your shoes and your face - you are beautiful! :grin:

When I try to take some of those shots you like, seeing both shoes and face, I end up getting comments about being flexible and twisting myself into a pretzel... there were a few where I used a chair to look at the camrea and show my shoes, but I do not remember where they are right now.

If you find them, check them out. :smile:

Laurie, I have a pair of these which I am now able to wear for about 6 hours most weekdays. They have a nice high arch which makes moving to a 6 inch heel a piece of cake. They are both cheap and comfortable, a sound purchase.

I am happy to report that my feet are much better, and I do not seem to have my, well, swelling problem. Yes, delicate way to put it. I have been able to step into the Extreme 5 1/2 inch stilettos, no forcing, and I can walk around in them. I'll save the details for the next diary, of course. :smile:

Thanks, Missy, I am glad you approve. Now if it would stop being so darn hot here so I could wear them, that would be wonderful.

Laurie, considering the winters you have there, I'm surprised to hear you complaining about the heat. :smile:

seriously though, nice pics. I was going to ask you one day if you had pics posted anywhere on the web, but I didn't think you knew me well enough (at all?). Was imagining how I'd feel if some creepy, faceless guy named "darkstar" suddenly wanted to see what I looked like. :grin:

PS, as you can probably tell, I don't take things too seriously either

Oh, don't get me wrong, I like the heat, I am not complaining about it being hot in that sense. Any day without snow here is a good one, but a Day without Rain is like a Lord of the Rings movie without an Enya song. (yes, there is a reference there, catch it, feel clever, whatever). It is just that my feet swell in the heat, so wearing sandals is a lot easier that something with a closed toe. Over the weekend it will be cooler, and I'll wear the shoes at home a bit more.