Links to local shoestores in your country

thighhighs

Hi all.

Thought we could run a thread that contain links to shoestores in different countries.

It's not so easy to know what boots/shoes/heels... are called in the different languages that we all speak in this forum. If we knew then we could Google for the shops ourselfs, but it'd be easier if all posted the links from their own countries. This is merly out of curiosity, to see what's hot and new in the different countries.

Please, do NOT post shops who sell fetish-shoes, unless they have something more than Pleaser, Ellie, ... We have at least 20 internet-shops in Sweden who imports these from USA. Fetish-shoes is no problem to find, the links here are supposed to show ordinary daily footwear that everybody can use.

I thought I'd start with some links from Sweden:

First a short dictionary that might help when surfing these pages;

boots - stövlar

ankle boots - ankelstövlar

shoes - skor

party - fest

womens shoes - damskor

men shoes - herrskor

tv-commercial - TV-reklam

Here comes the links:

Wedins, link directly to the womens department

Damskor/SKOR/ - 1 av 1 - Wedins Skor & Accessoarer

Din Sko, link to startpage

http://www.dinsko.se/

Skopunkten

http://www.skopunkten.se

SCORETT,

SCORETT FOOTWEAR AB

Halens, shopping by post

Halens

Ellos, shopping by post

välkommen till ellos

Josefssons, shop by post

Välkommen till Josefssons

Have 2 Have

Have2Have

La Redoute

La Redoute - prisvärt mode direkt till dig!

Dress for Less

dress for less

As a final (dispite what I wrote above) I have to put the link to my own shop;

Nytt och Nytta - din leverantör av stövlar, skor och även lite kläder

Boots like Pleaser, but with different colours and styles you won't find anywhere else.

Thighhighs

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

I'll start with some UK stores:

Schuh - has many outlets in the UK and Ireland. Sells some great shoes - in store and online.

Clarks - great for boots (and other shoes). But unfortunately no online shop. Goes up to size 9 UK.

Next Shoe Department - various styles. They have some nice courts here as well as boots. Goes up to a size 43 EU (UK 9) IIRC (maybe higher).

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Hey All Why dont I create the relevant categories in the sites links section, then you can all post your links there.... Or, you could post your links in the current "Market place" section of the forums using "domainname.com" as the new thread titles and discuss each store as you see fit? Otherwise we may end up with some confusion with outgoing links everywhere.... Isnt that why firefox started the link forums in the first place? I'm trying to get the link forums updated so that each website has its own thread for discussion, making it easier to keep track of what website somebody in a thread is chatting about if that helps? Also, the websites that sell shoes, are also linked into that specific forum from the shoereview, so if you submit a site, then a product, then a review of that product to the shoereview, it starts a post in the thread for that store?? Is this making any sense or am i confusing myself here........?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!