She found them....

since-i-can-rem

Hello everybody, as I told you all in a thread before, I was moving out and live now together with my girlfriend. After a disapointing reaction of her last carnival, I haven´t talk to her about my love for heels much. So I packed my heels in three boxes. One pair of gorgeus Italian boots with a 5 " blade heel, 4 pairs of Sandals and 4 pairs of pumps. The last two weeks the three boxes were standing under my desk, she never asked whats in them, so I never had to tell her :-) After coming home today (shes still in work) I saw that she looked in my boxes cause the boots weren`t at the same place as before. Now I ´m curious what she is saying. I hope there will be no problems. I told her long ago, that I love heels like other love pictures etc... I will tell you mkore, when there is more to say. Wish me luck! Since

Good luck! I once thought my wife was very accepting, but she turned. As it turns out, a woman I've known for 30% longer than I've known my wife has both a stronger faith and is much more accepting. I think this and The Adventures of Kneehighs! (Ta-Ta-DAH!!!!) has changed my perspective, along with those of you who's loved ones are more accepting of your choosing to wear heels. I recently asked my parents, who knew of the "old" issues, "what if I still enjoyed wearing heels and skirts? What would you think of me then?" My Mom's response was more accepting than my Dad's "I don't know," (though I know he's an old softie at heart). She said, "of course we would love you, and you'd always be welcome in our home." That and the other feedback I've received is that while some are judgmental, others are quite accepting. At lot of it's a matter of who you find. Dr. Shoe, I'm glad you found someone who understands the difference between normality and reality. Normality is a statistical standard which accepts a couple or three standard deviations from the norm given a particular confidence interval and rejects all else, whereas reality accepts the entire population as is.

Firstly, I think it was curiosity of what was in the boxes. Secondly, once she found them, she probably wanted to see them to see if she liked them (for u). If she didn't want you to know about it, she would of put everything back how it was. Her putting them back "unorganized" is maybe a sign that she wants you to know that she is looking into things that you like. Maybe a next step could be ask her for a hand to move those boxes. She might say something like, "What's in here anyways?". You can answer honestly and let the conversation go from there. Just my thoughts...

Firstly, I think it was curiosity of what was in the boxes. Secondly, once she found them, she probably wanted to see them to see if she liked them (for u). If she didn't want you to know about it, she would of put everything back how it was. Her putting them back "unorganized" is maybe a sign that she wants you to know that she is looking into things that you like.

Maybe a next step could be ask her for a hand to move those boxes. She might say something like, "What's in here anyways?". You can answer honestly and let the conversation go from there.

Just my thoughts...

This brings about a very good point, fore warned is fore armed. Atleast you won't get any nasty shocks when she does eventually bring up the subject.

Rehi all. First, she knows about my favour for heels and I showed her long time ago a few of my heels. STill I Think nobody of us two will hurt the other or better to say: Nobody of us, knows how to talk to each other about that little thing. Reading here the stories from other user esp. kneehighs makes me stronger. Who is more pervert? Me loving high heels, or people who drives car, that need more than 20 Liter Fuel per 100km??? O.k. Back to the topic. Yesterday evening she came home and I made lunch just in time. She was in very good temper and no comment about my boxes. She said, she cleand up the room a little bit, bla bla, but no hint to my boxes. So, I wait till she`s back home, and I hope I find the right moment to talk to her. Cheers!

Rehi all.

First, she knows about my favour for heels and I showed her long time ago a few of my heels. STill I Think nobody of us two will hurt the other or better to say: Nobody of us, knows how to talk to each other about that little thing.

Reading here the stories from other user esp. kneehighs makes me stronger...

Yesterday evening she came home and I made lunch just in time. She was in very good temper and no comment about my boxes. She said, she cleand up the room a little bit, bla bla, but no hint to my boxes.

So, I wait till she`s back home, and I hope I find the right moment to talk to her.

Cheers!

Well, if she doesn't want to bring up the subject, you can by saying something like: "I see you found my shoes. What do you think of them?" At this point you should get some kind of reaction that lets you know exactly what she thinks.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Good news everyone (sounds like Futurama) Yesterday we took som stuff from her old place. Many many shoes of her... She didn´t know where she should store them in our new place. So I said to her, that I have 3 Boxes of shoes, women shoes.... She said, she accepted it, but she still think it`s not "normal". It´s not normal for a guy, A women could do that.... She also fears i could be a gay.... But noway, I´m very straight :evil:

Good news everyone (sounds like Futurama)

Yesterday we took som stuff from her old place.

Many many shoes of her... She didn´t know where she should store them in our new place.

So I said to her, that I have 3 Boxes of shoes, women shoes....

She said, she accepted it, but she still think it`s not "normal".

It´s not normal for a guy, A women could do that....

She also fears i could be a gay....

But noway, I´m very straight :D

Now you need to introduce her to this forum :evil: - particularly the poll about Gay men vs Straight. Give her a chance to see for herself that we have guys all over the world wearing heels and that the vast majority of us are heterosexual.:D

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I had the same reply from my parents. I said: "I didn't ask whether you loved me or whether I was welcome in your home, I asked what you thought of what I do." "Well, in the bible ...", my mother started. I changed the subject at this point.

Yes, I'm quite familiar with the Bible, as I've read it through several times, and certain passages many times.

It really isn't as horrible as one might think, and I find it very interesting that Jesus hung out with the prostitutes, tax collectors, and "street people," not the religious leaders of the day, who were, in fact, his largest target as they held a lot of condemnation in their hearts, with little, if any, love for their fellow humans. They were more interesting in following the rules to a T than they were in loving others, meeting them where they needed it most.

I also find it interesting about the frequency of passages as they relate to certain words or concepts:

Crossdressing: 1 (Deut 22:5)

Love: 697

Hate: 128

God: 3,930

Jesus: 1,277

Israel: 2,378

Forgive: 116

Thus, when one looks at things from a frequency perspective, it appears God's primary emphasis was on himself, with a secondary emphasis on his chosen people, with a tertiary emphasis on their Saviour, and a quaternary emphasis on the message of love. Crossdressing is perhaps last on his list, and there's some serious doubt as to whether the occasional or partial wear of clothing "primarily" intended for the opposite sex constitutes crossdressing anyway, if it is/was worn by the same sex in other places and times.